• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest drive?

Little rock to chicago. Only 11.5 hours.

(we're talking in one go, right?)

Blizzard Katana, 360'ish.

Threw a friend's Blizzard Boss last week 522 feet, parked hole 17 at Harry Myers in Rockwall from short tee. It is slightly downhill and there was zero wind.

Never measured a shot before. I have parked a downhill 410 hole and had a putt inside the circle on a 460' hole both with a PD. Probably consistantly around 380-390 in a DG round.

I have also thrown from under the uprights of a football field and sent them through the opposite uprights with a Boss....It was a 1 out of a whole hell of a lot shot.

Where's uncle rico?!?! Bet i can throw a pigskin...oops i mean boss over dem mountains!

Never measured a shot before. I have parked a downhill 410 hole and had a putt inside the circle on a 460' hole both with a PD. Probably consistantly around 380-390 in a DG round.

I have also thrown from under the uprights of a football field and sent them through the opposite uprights with a Boss....It was a 1 out of a whole hell of a lot shot.

sissy arm....

Arkansas to Las Vegas NV. Terrible drive! Most boring in the country.

about 490 with an echo star wraith. Flat ground, I cant remember much wind.

I had a drive that was 3 steps from 500' at Blue Ribbon Pines driving range hole. So about 485' with a *D Destroyer

St. Paul to SanAntonio in just over a day. worst f'ing thing ever!

410' throwing a beat-in Pro-Katana. No wind no hills.

Latest posts