• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your longest driver ?

captain jack

* Ace Member *
Wide open hole, level, no wind, what goes consistently the farthest for you ?

For me its almost a tie.
Z Nuke FH
Dx Beast BH

So whats your longest, is it FH or BH ?

Is it baseline or premium plastic ?

Everybody gets to play this one. :)

ATM it has been a Star Wraith back hand. I have tried out the Nuke and can't really launch it maybe 20-30ft farther just couldn't get accurate or comfortable with it. In the woods for long distance I have been using a Champion Orc since it has a tighter S then the Wraith does for me.

ESP Force, ESP Nuke, or Champ Wraith depending on the day.. sometimes my Teebird will creep up there if I really get a good throw. I have also had some monster rips with a beat DX Viper, and a River in a tailwind

aj

D Avenger-SS

Somehow, even though most of the time i was all over the place or really short or both with all my discs; I managed once again to get a good 350' throw with it. I would say Im still generally a 300' thrower though, and today? I don't even want to talk about it.

Run good sir, RUN!!!

(Referring to you throwing a Groove. They are hated around these parts :D)
...and for good reason, too! Damn things simpy don't perform as advertised. :thmbdown:
With a "turn of -2," they should be slightly to moderately flippy... maybe not quite as flippy as a Beast, but in the neighborhood. Every one of them after the first run is an abosolute meathook.
More overstable than my: Force and my Drone... and not by a little, but by a LOT.

To answer the OP: my longest throws come from a 159 R-Pro Katana and 150 R-Pro Boss.
150 DX Wraith works pretty well for me too, now that it's broken in.

Last edited:
At the moment it would have to be the champ vulcan. Consitantly I throw a 174 champ beast all my drives are backhand. I am super excited to try my archon next week