• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where will you be playing over the 4th 2010

Going to Cedar Hill, Tx to play the Coyote and Beaver courses Monday. Prolly play some local courses around DFW this weekend if the weather permits.

going to Wildcat Mountain and Bretton Woods Mountain in NH... looks like I can update Wildcat with some pictures! Super excited. Supposed to be awesome up here in the NE this weekend... thank gawd.

Tomorrow we're going to Village Green in Peachtree City, Ga. for a quick warm up 9, then up the road a few miles to McCurry park in Fayettville, Ga.

Driving up to the Milwaukee area this weekend and playing a Monday tournament in Waukegan, IL. I've got the tournament bug bad this year :D

Tomorrow we're going to Village Green in Peachtree City, Ga. for a quick warm up 9, then up the road a few miles to McCurry park in Fayettville, Ga.

Enjoy, VG is a fun, shady course and is a leftys dream...too bad I haven't been able to be a lefty for quite some time. Still haven't played McCurry...suppose I will when we do the clinic there.

I'm planning on hitting Yellow Creek just outside of Owensboro, KY tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Leaving the heat of the phoenix desert to spend 4 days in Coronado. The closest course is Morley field and we are planning an early morning game on Monday.

As it should be.

I don't get out to a lot of events, but I'll be at the Firecracker Fling on Sunday. The lowest heat & humidity we've seen around here in a long time....can't let it go to waste.

yea I'm loving the weather here in Clemson..not positive but im going to try and make it out to the Fling...if not im sure ill be playing Shaver in Seneca, SC.

gonna try would love to hit up one or two in the Utah Valley down south but anything this weekend would be great considering I'm working double duty all weekend

I'm playing in a tourney on monday at Bevier park in Waukeegan, IL. I've never played the course before, so if I get the time tommorow I'll play Bevier.

Enjoy, VG is a fun, shady course and is a leftys dream...too bad I haven't been able to be a lefty for quite some time. Still haven't played McCurry...suppose I will when we do the clinic there.

Yea, I like stopping at VG first everytime to get the arm loose and ready for McCurry's longer holes. I wish I had VG in my backyard, very good little shady course. I just hate #1 because I fell in the creek once........lol

Thanks for the heads-up on the next clinic too, my wife is very interested.

:thmbup:

We always walk all the way around...have heard too many stories of people falling in that creek!!

We might have several people coming from south GA for the next one!

We have crap weather...you get crap everything else. Fair trade. :)

LOL. Reminds me of how I see so many NYY stickers or other East Coast mementos here on cars and people. They LOOOOVVVEEE the East Coast so much they have to come here and create more traffic. Every time I see something "claiming" East coast loyalty I just think, "Hey if it's so great, why not go back there?".

That and I can sense the bitterness in your language. I can tell you really like it there. Especially when it comes to be December and I'm playing DG in shorts while you guys are whining on the board about "We can't play because everything is covered in snow". Waaaaah.

I can't play this weekend. Right now the streets and courses are flooded. So far the area has had 4-8 inches of rain. If it stops by Sunday, I might try to get out and practice.