• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which manufacturers actually have their act together?

aardvarkious

Birdie Member
I am trying to get disc golf going in a community that doesn't have it. It has been a VERY frustrating experience. I have $10,000 to spend on baskets but can't get any manufacturers to return my calls or emails, or they will pass me to someone else in the company who will pass me to someone else who isn't able or willing to help. I have now had 2 retailers want to start carrying discs, but give up because the manufacturers are putting them through too many hoops or not returning calls. I have contacted or tried to contact 3 of the major manufacturers now, but they are just so unprofessional I wish I could wring my hands of them.

Are there any manufacturers that have their act together and actually take professionalism seriously?

It's the busy season and I'd imagine that they're all gearing up for the big tournaments. Sucks, but I'm sure one, if not all, will get back to you. Good luck on the new course and getting things fired up!

PM me I got your basket connect and he will answer on the first call.

I doubt you are doing it right if you cant get ahold of anyone to buy 18 baskets from...

I've been playing tag with some of these guys since January- so it isn't just the busy season. Although I just got off the phone with our parks department, and it sounds like they might finally have found someone. Now hopefully I can get the retailers to reconsider...

I've been playing tag with some of these guys since January- so it isn't just the busy season. Although I just got off the phone with our parks department, and it sounds like they might finally have found someone. Now hopefully I can get the retailers to reconsider...

Did you try the order form on Discrafts website?

https://www.discraft.com/sdform_chainstar.html

All you gotta do is order them.... then they ship....

We've never had a problem with Innova, but then again they're like 30 minutes away.

If you ever want to carry any legacy discs just let me know and I will get it done. Legacy has 5 molds out and will have 7 by the end of September. I can get you legacy order forms, prices sheets, ace race info, and any other legacy info. Whatever. Just let me know.

I am trying to get disc golf going in a community that doesn't have it. It has been a VERY frustrating experience. I have $10,000 to spend on baskets but can't get any manufacturers to return my calls or emails, or they will pass me to someone else in the company who will pass me to someone else who isn't able or willing to help. I have now had 2 retailers want to start carrying discs, but give up because the manufacturers are putting them through too many hoops or not returning calls. I have contacted or tried to contact 3 of the major manufacturers now, but they are just so unprofessional I wish I could wring my hands of them.

Are there any manufacturers that have their act together and actually take professionalism seriously?

:clap::D Gateway. Disc. Sports. :D:clap:

I would be glad to try to help you with your disc golf project. Please feel free to call me at (800) 476-3968 or e-mail at harold.duvallatinnovadiscgolf.com.

Take care, Harold Duvall

I would be glad to try to help you with your disc golf project. Please feel free to call me at (800) 476-3968 or e-mail at harold.duvallatinnovadiscgolf.com.

Take care, Harold Duvall

^^^THIS.

You'd be crazy not to get DiscCatchers anyways.
DSCJNKY

If you ever want to carry any legacy discs just let me know and I will get it done. Legacy has 5 molds out and will have 7 by the end of September. I can get you legacy order forms, prices sheets, ace race info, and any other legacy info. Whatever. Just let me know.

Lion, you need to get a hold of Mike over at Glide DG in Madison, WI about selling Legacy.

MVP is easy to order discs from.

MVP is VERY easy to order from, and they have some pretty good discs.

:clap::D Gateway. Disc. Sports. :D:clap:

from my experience with gateway theyre horribly unprofessional. i was gonna order $1000 worth of custom stamped discs and they wouldnt return my calls or emails. i was in touch with dave and DD and whoever else and none of them could follow through with anything. i might give it another shot in the future but idk if its worth the hassle. i see it as their loss because i would have continued to order thousands of dollars worth or discs from them in the future if they woulda just had their shiit together enough to return a few emails and calls

Take care, Harold Duvall
Wow.

*starts thinking of something to complain about to see if I can get to talk to Harold Duvall*

What year was Harold Duvall world champion?

It was his first post. Thought it was interesting how he came out and joined the DGCR crowd with a post to help Innova sell some baskets. We should get him a consultant badge and it's good to know that Innova has a high official in the threads now.

1982 & 1985 says my friend Google.

Latest posts