• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Which slot in your bag has changed the least?

G9i Wizards for putting. Not sure what I'll do in 10 years when I run out of them, LOL.

Have you been throwing rocs for 25 years? I'm 25 years old...

Not quite 25 but I think it's close to 20. I'm 41, started playing in 1992 and started throwing Rocs around 1995. I didn't throw them well at first but after 20 years I feel I have the hang of them.

My fairways have never changed since I've started minus dropping the eagle and adding two thunderbirds. I also just switched to a new putter (p2) when I putted with the warden since it came out.

Have you been throwing rocs for 25 years? I'm 25 years old...

Yes................

I am pretty sure that a Roc has been in my hands (didn't have bag at start) if not from the beginning, very soon after.

Overstable driver.
Aside from a 3 month fling with the xxx searching for less PD overlap; the predator has been in my bag for 11 years. Nothing comes close anymore the PD is closest having been in and out of my bag for 3 years.

It would be a lot easier to keep the same disc in the same slot if they would stop producing new molds.

Warship.

Easily the most useful, trusty disc in the bag. Everything else has been rotating in and out, but from the very first throw I've been trying to replace other discs with "a longer or shorter Warship". The Sword is simply a longer version for me. The Pure flies like a shorter version.

Honestly, the Warship changed how I play the game. I respect it so much that I've been trying to switch to an all Trilogy bag. Now, I just need a "roller/utility" Warship. Maybe I'll just dedicate a Sword to the shot.

Sorry for the lengthy response.

Teebird. I now throw more teebirds and a brinster teebird, but teebirds have stayed since I found out about them. I think everything else has changed or switched back and forth.

Cobra, Buzzz, Drone, Banshee. Everything else is fair game.

Easier said than done. Who doesn't like new plastic?

I dunno. I'll give anything a throw or two, but I haven't legitimately considered replacing any of my go to molds.... ever. The only thing close was switching from KC aviars (8 year putter) to wizards 2 years ago. But that was just because I hated the production plastic at that time and wasn't going to pay collector prices for 11x's after my last one cracked.

Everyone is different and I'm not critical of people who tinker by any stretch. I just don't by into hype. Until something legitimately revolutionary comes along I see no reason to suspect that any disc will fly fundamentally different then the stuff I already throw.