• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

I'm pretty sure Skamanda is local, so we'll have to hook up for a round sometime soon.;)

Yessir I am! Hoping to get out for some more golf soon. Been down for a week with whatever the non-covid nose and chest bug is. This weekend is probably the first clear weekend in the last 3. Once there's more daylight, I'm down for some mid-week games, too...

HOD.... Pin #6 is left of the building 15' forwards on center with the grove of trees...

Hey Wellsbranch what would you throw off my front deck? :D

(Usual tee is just right of the yellow guy guard on the power pole)

picture.php

Last edited:
^Building? All I see is Canuck jungle.

Haha word of the day.. "Canuck Jungle" I love it, A/c tried to change it to Chuck jungle.. The silver thing, above and on right of palm tree.

Shoulda taken a picture with a beer on the railing, but I got at least 4 chickens in there

There are numerous DGCR members I'd like to throw with on here. It's been nice hosting several of ya here in Huntsville and I hope to keep adding to the list. I have yet to throw a private course with an owner myself, and its something I hope I can pull off sometime. So Davidsauls, shuie and innocent crook are high on my list that I hope to throw with someday while simultaneously tallying a course played. I'd also like to throw a round with one of the wisco or chicagoland course baggers sometime as I get up that way about once a year.

Likewise.

I've hosted lots of DGCR folks, and there are more I'd like to play with one day.

Biscoe comes to mind, because I met him for about 30 seconds once while waiting to tee off at the Canyon in Florida, and because it might mean that I've finally made it to his course.

John Houck, who's posted occasionally, so I could pick his mind. Chuck Kennedy, on a course he's designed, for the same reason.

But, really, lots of people, more than I could mention here.

Likewise.

I've hosted lots of DGCR folks, and there are more I'd like to play with one day.

Biscoe comes to mind, because I met him for about 30 seconds once while waiting to tee off at the Canyon in Florida, and because it might mean that I've finally made it to his course.

John Houck, who's posted occasionally, so I could pick his mind. Chuck Kennedy, on a course he's designed, for the same reason.

But, really, lots of people, more than I could mention here.
I enjoyed playing and bantering on course issues with David on his layout maybe 20 years ago? Love to have you visit Highbridge and for that matter anyone else reading this who hasn't had a chance to visit the updated configuration since the past four years revitalization by Mountain Man and his part -time volunteer crew.

Casey because I find people talking constantly while I throw to be very relaxing.

...or Mike C so when we take our shirts off people will say, "Hey who's that fat @ss with Mike C?" and I love to be the center of attention.

I enjoyed playing and bantering on course issues with David on his layout maybe 20 years ago? Love to have you visit Highbridge and for that matter anyone else reading this who hasn't had a chance to visit the updated configuration since the past four years revitalization by Mountain Man and his part -time volunteer crew.

Not quite that long ago....but sometime between 2009 (when we built the pond, which I think was here when you played) and 2012 (we added more holes and went to two overlapping layouts in 2013, and I don't think that was true when you visited).

HOD.... Pin #6 is left of the building 15' forwards on center with the grove of trees...

Hey Wellsbranch what would you throw off my front deck? :D

(Usual tee is just right of the yellow guy guard on the power pole)

picture.php

if the distance is under 350 feet and down more than 30 feet, id throw a mako3.

Sometimes I wonder if I've unknowingly played with some members here, or shared a course with them at the same time. I randomly ran into Valkyrie Kid at a course, and we've bagged some courses together since then. 10 years or so ago I was playing Oxbow in Windsor, Colorado, and ran into another player and I mentioned DGCR and iirc the guy said he was 'sort of' a moderator, turned out to be Zenbot. Danhyzer hit me up when he was out here a few years ago. I was entering scores a few months ago and later I noticed Derektonn had been out on the course at the same time as me. He was bagging his #2000'th course. Right now I'm in Chesapeake, Va. and I'm meeting lee76007 in a few days for some rounds.
There's only a small handful of people here that I probably wouldn't be interested in being around for much time, but even if they contacted me I don't think I'd say no to a round of golf. First 2 beers are on me!

Last edited:
dele

Last edited: