• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

Who on this site would you like to play a round with? Cant be somebody you already played with. I'm still undecided!

Three Putt, he seems like a wise player, knows the history and is in it because he loves the sport.

BrotherDave, I like what he writes.

There are a couple of d.heads that I would like to play just to see if I was right thinking they are... I'm sometimes wrong about people.

effin trolls.

Technohic, cool dude.

I forgot the guys name, he was (is) the old ladies knitting guru, intellectual type, well read. I think it would be cool to play his favorite course with him.

There are a few, the CWalbino, something like that. I would like to tell him in person not to worry so much about what people think about form, then I would ask him for a critique of mine.

It would be kick ass if there was time for me to get to a big get together founded on the membership here. I play every weekend and during the week when the temps are bearable after work. I think most of the people here I would like to meet and get to know, a few that I know I could el passo on.

I go through phases of liking this place and then I read a cool question like this and then I enjoy participating again.

The guy who owns the place, I would like to play with and discuss a couple of gripes I have. What ever.

I don't play disc golf with people I don't like.

Yeah, what ever.

I've played with and and/or met 57 members so far.
Here is a list of peeps I'd like to play with in no particular order:

-sillybizz
-thrembo
-apdryva
-vondrehle
-bcr123psu
-loki
-March Mayhem Tahoe crew (elevated plastic, smoysmoy, thetodd, DBurnham... sorry I missed you guys!)
-Lion
-BrotherDave
-ZBoazMobster
-Jukeshoe
-Agent Peebody
-MikePinchico
-Skulboy
-Mashnut
-El Kabong
-WorldsCoolestGuy
-SmoothSailor
-sgamerp
-Medicinal Funk
-jrawk
-Archetype
-Noill Golf
-Technohic
-billnchristy
-cefire
-DavidSauls
-sloppydisc
-Star Shark
-Nozzledog
-Raider Dave
-elnino
-jimbosprint
-gcr russell
-DaKineSurfer
-humchris85
-Discette

The list could go on and on.... :p

Yea!!!! I actualy got remembered on someones list. Your on my list for sure Snappy.

Right now I think it would be(if we are doing a 4 some):
Rolex - I play video games with him all the time
TourneyPlayer - He makes me lol on the internet
Zenbot - I think he has a crush on me

Best Card to watch:
B3nder
PhillyMatt
TourneyPlayer
Mike C (He will be video taping the troll fest)

what!!! I have met tourneyplayer. you want to meet him over me? you are off my list :p

in no particular order first 3 to pop in my head:
BrotherDave
Zenbot
Apryva

Last edited:
I would go for the banned card:
FrankyD
burgdawg
VeganRay
Loki
Apothecary (will make sure to bring a bag of shoes)

Really, I would love to throw a round with anyone, even those with whom I butt heads.

what!!! I have met tourneyplayer. you want to meet him over me? you are off my list :p

in no particular order first 3 to pop in my head:
BrotherDave
Zenbot
Apryva

but I play with Apdryva and you picked him over me?

Anyone that doesn't take themself too seriously.

I would play with just about anyone, at least one round. I'd like to play with some of the guys I've tried to help on the technique section.

Sidewinder for sure, dan ensor, asainstyle86?, loki..

And any of the people I can't stand just to see if I was wrong about them.

Oh and andyjb? Seems like a cool dude

Edit: katanafrenzy as well, it'll be a bombfest for sure

Last edited:
Wanderer
OrganicVoodoo/Kingace
Osmo
NOSteveLA
Stud Muffin/Teebird Elvis
Mind Expansi0n/Flip Hyzerman
NateDiscFlip
DJJeramiahJ

In no particular order, the first couple that pop into my head:
prerube
BrotherDave
Bender
New013
The Hammer

I would play with any of the guys on here that seem cool though.

I think it would be cool to play with the mods too(Zenbot, Three Putt, Mashnut, bcr123psu)

Also,
BogeyNoMore
plastic cannon
tarel
discpicable
See, I can't start doing this, there are a lot of cool people on here!

Last edited:
I can honestly say that so far every DGCR member with whom I played a round with have been good people.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to play with some of you guys in the future. I've loved being able to look at my travel schedule for the rest of the year and start picking out courses to try!

None of you. I can barely stand to read most of your posts, let alone spend two hours on a course with you. :D (mostly joking, kinda, not really)

No one. I have played with everyone worth playing with at this point.

I will continue my rounds with those weak arms New013 and Mattalica. I will also keep the Token lefty in BennettUA. Heartman gets to enjoy my company on the course this week as well.

A few others are on the list but unfortunately the rest of you are probably out of luck.

I'm sorry that you'll never have the privilege