• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has played the most courses in their home state?

Nice, yeah I made a run at Arizona but only at 36/43. A few are really spread out and tough to get to since I don't live there. I am also at 15/18 in Nevada, but the last three are spread out. California is my home state and I should finish the year with around 180-185 course completed if all goes right.

Well I had a good summer of golf and I now sit at 200 of 226 played in California. I have now played 9 of the 10 practice courses listed in cali, 200 of the 226 permanent courses, 7 extinct courses, and 9 temp courses. So I have played 225 courses in California. Feels pretty good. I have one more trip in Cali planned for November where I want to try and play 10 more courses over three days and maybe 1-2 unlisted ones. Anyone else have up dates

Who has the most courses played in Texas, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa. Those states have potential for huge amounts of played courses in dense areas.

i have played 86 of the 226 in California 38.1%, 79 of 207 in Wisconsin 38.2% and 13 of 30 in Wyoming 43.3%. Those are my Top three state percentages complete

Only 30% (25/83).

Bad news is I'm losing ground. People are putting in courses faster than I can play them.

That's also good news.

Well I have 410ish courses in California. Nowhere near pizzaGod's Texas total but still pushing strong. Hoping to get 10 more in Cali this year.

Well I have 410ish courses in California. Nowhere near pizzaGod's Texas total but still pushing strong. Hoping to get 10 more in Cali this year.

Is one of them the L shaped 10 hole course in San Luis Obispo? The course at the time in 2000's when I played the then only course in my birth town used the really old 1990 Innova Discatcher Pro baskets that use the old disc basket catcher with the low height and have only a single set of 20 chains.

Latest posts