• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has played the most courses in their home state?

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So how many courses have you played in your home state and do you have the most? Unlisted course, listed courses, and extinct courses. What you got?

Rhode Island residents have the big leg up. Only one public course and problably only 2 or 3 private ones it wouldn't be tough to get em all. Definately I would think California would be the most daunting with Problably Texas second.

I believe I'm over 150 in Wisconsin (not going to count them at the moment); though, I've not been keeping up well the past couple of years. Over 100 in Illinois as well....state coordinator in Illinois has nearly all of the courses played there.

*Another quick note is that if you got to enter redone courses as new courses; like you can now; I would have many more; as I have played many versions of various courses in Wisco.*

I only have 89 in MN. ericmj and sunshay both have 156 according to this site. Several others are over 100 leaving me in about 8th. I'm probably closer to leading other states that I've never lived in.

I'm at 95 in Illinois, 55.9%.

That pales in comparison to a few people on here.

I'm at 90 here in the great state of CA. That's compaired with the 70 that this site thinks I have, so that's 20 unlisted courses.

76 in Kansas, which includes 5 tourney temps, and 1 tombstone (which is in the process of resurrection, albeit in a new layout). I may go and make it 77 tomorrow.

After my road trip back in April, Iowa is easily in the lead for out of state courses with 52 played.

80 out of 269 in the great state of Texas. I love that after playing 80 courses, I'm not even at 30% of the courses in the state played. It would be nice to hit the centruy mark before the end of the year. I think a road trip to Austin and one to DFW ought to do it.

32 played in Colorado, which includes 2 that went extinct before this site went up. I'm sure there's quite a few peeps with more than this.

Of 224 listed in California (including practice, temp, permanent and seasonal), I have played 80. Only 37.7%

Time to get back out on the road! :D

117/185 for a 63.2% completion here in MN. I'm on an alternate work schedule again this summer which should allow me to get closer to 80-90% by the fall.

hit 4 new courses in central IL yesterday to put my total to 99. im too widespread to come close to conquering one given state atm. im more quality over quantity

New Question:
who averages the highest rating for total courses played???

^thats awesome. hopefully i'll be there in a few years.

Latest posts