• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who the heck is Tim from DGCR?

threevok

Double Eagle Member
I don't know who this Tim character is they're yammering about but this is pretty interesting:

The way that he said that he interviewed Tim from DGCR makes me think that it might be The founder of this site, the Grand Poobah. Of course I only had time to listen to the first few minutes, but will listen to rest when I get back from store. Thanks 3, good find.

Last edited:
I hear that he could retire from the revenue generated on this site if he could just stop renting Ferraris.

Make sure to watch all the DGE videos, subscribe and like on facebook. You can see me a few times in pictures and videos too.

That being said, very nice interview.

That's definitely our very own TimG... he mentions first playing Ellison Park in Rochester, NY and that there were only a few courses in that are at the time, how DGCR got it's start, and how the site works.

Last edited:
Word on the streets is that timg doesn't even disc golf...

You didn't hear that from me. :|

Hmmm... He musta paid someone to take his place when he "met" me to play Shore Winds - Blue.
That #&^%$@!!!

:p

I heard that TimG is the leader of the Alt Hyzer movement.

kH8VIcQ.jpg

How could the Stig take all those hole pictures on this site?
Flame retartant gloves, full face helmet, seems pretty tough!

How could the Stig take all those hole pictures on this site?
Flame retartant gloves, full face helmet, seems pretty tough!
Some say he can get a touch screen to respond even while wearing flame retardant gloves...

Some say he can get a touch screen to respond even while wearing flame retardant gloves...
lulz... I can't help but hear Clarkson's voice when reading that.

I heard he can throw over mountains with a putter.