• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

World Record for Most Holes Played in 24 Hours

GRidge

Par Member
Im thinking about taking a shot at it, the current record is 1305, Id make the attempt at this course: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=982
I dont know if Id be able to pull it off, Id need to play 55 holes an hour, I was wondering what everyone else thought about whether this record is even worth attempting.

How much money do you get for the record? No thanks.

Goooooooood luck!!!!!! :)

read the thread about the last attempt. That was a young guy in great shape with an army of dozens of helpers and he had trouble walking afterwards. He broke the record, so I am not sure the number you have is up to date.

If you want to give it a shot, there is a lot of awesome information that will help you.

read the thread about the last attempt. That was a young guy in great shape with an army of dozens of helpers and he had trouble walking afterwards. He broke the record, so I am not sure the number you have is up to date.

If you want to give it a shot, there is a lot of awesome information that will help you.

The 1305 is from Guinness' website, I dont think ill attempt it this year, maybe ill give it a shot next year.

That course is really close to me, I have never checked it out though. I always play Griggs. Best of luck if you give it an attempt.

Nims is nice and short but too risky if you want to make the mandos when you're tired. You'll also get several kicks and rollaways off trees you'll have to chase down.

Depending on the location of trees, if I were going for the record at that park, I would just play holes 7 and 8 repeatedly.

Depending on the location of trees, if I were going for the record at that park, I would just play holes 7 and 8 repeatedly.

Guinness requires you to play the whole course.

Also, I do not think the record has been updated yet.

I wouldn't even attempt it. Just let Matrix hold the title..:)
On a side note, what he did was pretty ridiculous. Time, distance, efficiency, etc...

To break the record you have to be able to throw around 3,000 times and walk around 80 miles.
Matrix used 20 volunteers so he did not even have to bend down to pick up a putter.

Latest posts