• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Yeti Pro Aviar

Yeti himself had the clinic today. He had several colors in stock and first run stamp. I snagged one of each, both white. Pic soon.

I had to work, but I got in there just as he was leaving and snagged a red 175g. Wish I could have been there all day it looked busy around 1:30.

I skid it down a road twice and all it did was remove the hairline of flashing.

The flashing on mine was ridiculous. Ground it off on the first teepad before I even threw it. Its definitely more stable than any other Aviar I've got in the bag. Probably end up using it for longer upshot for now until it breaks in a bit more.

5484708974_07142fc94a.jpg

Burple

5484116097_d5d9b9f0a1.jpg

First run stamp, signed by the Yeti

Gonna try these out. Give the wizards a little vacation.

I had to work, but I got in there just as he was leaving and snagged a red 175g. Wish I could have been there all day it looked busy around 1:30.

I got there around 1:30 and it was very crowded. Snagged a first run one that Yeti signed for me.

I got my Yeti's in today. just playing with my basket in the back yard, the Yeti may be my new go to putter. I think I might try and get in a Yeti only round or two in later this week and see how it goes. I really like the sunken flight plate and the stiff/softness is about perfect.

got a couple normal ones at a tourny this weekend..got them out and worked with the yesterday and love it!..i usually use ol dx small bead aviars but i really see these getting a good look in my bag..i was knocking down way more out of the circle puts than normal yesterday..and what the small beads have been costing me it makes sense lol but yea i would say give them a chance if you are curious :thmbup: .. and nice looking FR's..wish they had some of those where i was

oh and where i was they had..White, Yellow, Red, and Orange..i think that was it..i snagged two red 175g's

So I just got mine and to me it feels just like my 4x Jk that has been in my bag for almost a year. I played a short round with it today and started to like it. We shall see if it will stay in my bag after I play with it this week.

i have yellows and oranges stock stamp....anyone want to swap? id like red or white

Just got done practicing with my two new ones from Disc Golf Center. I liked them so much I just ordered 3 more. They are making the bag.

Took it for a spin today and got two rounds in and this was a result. I drove with it twice and just used it mainly as a putter.

7cgJl.jpg

Looks like you drove it right into something sharp. It is a base plastic, gonna chunk.

I felt some up at my shop the other day, and they do certainly feel nice