• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Yeti Pro Aviar

5484116097_d5d9b9f0a1.jpg

Can you get first runs online?

These are firm, yet grippy. I grabbed a stack of 5 and went at it. I liked them for decent approaches looking around 50 feet. Very straight. Very glidey. complete opposite putting for me compared to my Wizards. Where I normally smash mid chains height with the Wizard, I was going over the basket with the Yeti's. It was something I've never done before so adjustments had to be made. Inside 25ish feet they were money (like any putter should be). I never felt the plastic gripping on for errant shots which was nice.

I can't say I like them, but I certainly don't dislike them. Immediately put 2 and a KC into my back up bag (tbirds, leos, rocs) and will see more use. If I didn't have the Wizards stacks, I could easily adjust to these after a bit.

I haven't tried driving with them yet, but I'll agree they do seem fragile and I'm missing bead already from hitting metal.

I played a couple rounds with my new Yeti, and I must say im impressed. The feel and grip on these is amazing. The sunken flight plate feels like a broken in kc. If you like the feel of a well worn/broken in KC this is the disc for you. I only bought one to try out, but im going to get more to replace my KCs

I got a bunch of 'em to replace everything else I was trying out, except for my old original mid 90's putter...which feels almost exactly like a Yeti (incl the sunken plate).
Funny I was looking for a good replacement right when these were introduced.

Def upped my game.
I'm making long distance putts regularly now (of course getting a practice basket didn't hurt, either).
Threw a few out to 250 yesterday, which was also a big improvement.

^^^ same here... i have been using old dx small bead aviars for most of the time i have played then i picked a couple of these up and havent looked back..was wanting to try a non OOP putter since the small beads hurt my wallet and the yeti has been working great..still only been a month or so but loving it so far

^^^ same here... i have been using old dx small bead aviars for most of the time i have played then i picked a couple of these up and havent looked back..was wanting to try a non OOP putter since the small beads hurt my wallet and the yeti has been working great..still only been a month or so but loving it so far
You not liking the Millennium Omega plastics (AP appears to be stiffer baseline so you wouldn't be stuck with SuperSoft)? It's a small bead Aviar you know...

i like the old Omegas but not the new r-pro type ones..havent really messed around with an AP tho

got some yeti's in the mail yesterday with our tourney stamp on them......stand by for picture.....

Top two are Yeti's (black baby, oh yeah) and the bottom is a GLO Boss

oh yeah and props to my wife for drawing the image, let me know if anyone would like her to do some work for you!

bad news I talked to the club and they want to wait till after the tournament to offer discs for sale. the black ones are all under 170 in weight for some reason. there are orange and red too, but only a couple heavy white ones and i am sure they will be gone. sorry for the tease. we did black star vulcans with that stamp, glo orcs, eagle "l" and dx rocs....a couple of the rocs are black....