• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your favorite disc?

Classic Roc, if I had to play with only one mold it'd be this. Perfect hybrid of a mid/putter, does everything ever.

Off the Tee? S-Curves so smooth, hyzer flips like a boss.
Approaches? Pick a line, any line!
Long Putts? All day, I use nothing else for long putts.
Circle Putts? Oh hey P.S. it does all that other stuff like a mid but still flys like a putter in the circle.

Proline Leopards. I normally carry two but sometimes three! Best plastic Ive ever feel in my life. They hold seriously whatever line I throw them on they are just great. I have had one in my bag for 3+ years.

thread revival

I <3 throwing KC rocs.. So much fun.. And they go far! I also enjoy throwing annys with pro leopards. I wouldn't call either my favorite disc (kc roc is top 3 for sure) but yeah.. I love throwing shots with them.

:cool:

What say you? (and if you posted before is it the same?)

my pink prototype verdict, good for forehands and backhands equally,a perfect park machine...

VIP Underworld. Its very comfortable to grip, the plastic is AMAZING and I love the way I can shape lines with hyzer flips, flat s turns and sweeping anhyzers. Great disc if you got about 300-330ft of power

The proto daedalus. The second or third time I threw it was an absolute bomb. I now have three, and they're good for anything I tell them.

Gotta be the Valkyrie for me. I have Valks in just about every plastic, and my 165g Star Valk is my absolute favorite. Goes for good distance, great on tunnel shots in the woods as a control driver.

my new favorite is the Discmania FD. I have so many favorites actually, but this is my most useful favorite. love it for forehands that finish straight.

Amp, Claymore, Valkyrie (although my new Hatchet is puffin its chest at my Valkyrie), Saint Pro, River

OLFs and Eagles -- flip to flat or gorgeous S turns.
Leopards and Comets -- flip to glide to finish right.

My bag is mostly full of my favs. My favorite of the favorites are Wizards. I added an Evo back in the bag for the first time in over a year, I feel whole again :eek:

I am partial to JLS, my first disc was a max weight MBP JLS. I still bag a 2006 Q and I will probably have some form of JLS until I die. Hell, I might be buried with one.

PD2. I have been using this in mostly s-line and i finally have one broken in to where it will hold before fading hard and can be used for straighter shots. It's really easy to gauge distance with and a wonderful hyzer disc. Much better than the beefy destroyers i had before