• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zippo hand warmer

I think we may have just found a great winter tourney players pack item here.
I'm gonna have to look into bullk pricing, engraving, etc.
Thanks!

just ordered 2 black ones and a lighter from amazon. even paid for next day shipping so I'll have them for a tourney on Sunday :)

This can be aggravating. It's not that I don't like to share but I bought them and brought them for me to use!

Video of handwarmer in action?

If its the same friends asking you for the same sh!t over and over again, you're not a dick for making them pay for it.

Damn, I almost wish it got cold enough to need those down here. 2 weeks a year doesnt warrant the need, but I just might get one.

that's pretty flipin' sweet

going to order 4 of them soon it looks like, will make disc golf much more enjoyable for me and the GF once it gets colder

I'd say that's a great deal!

Ordererd 2 Zippo Warmers + 2 replacement burners on Amazon = $32.86
Free Super saver shipping (est delivery 7-10 days)
Free $30 Amazon Gift card (applied to this purchase) for opening an Amazon Rewards Visa during my transaction.

Stuff will arrive before the bill does.
Maybe I decide to use the Visa, maybe I don't and I cancel it. :|

2 warmers and 2 extra burners...Final Cost to me = $2.86!!
:D :thmbup: :clap:

silverbullet: thanks for starting this thread!!!!
:hfive:

Last edited:
just as i was saying..."its almost hot hands season, i better go stock up".....perfect timing on this thread man...looks like i need to pick up one of these

Tried mine for the 1st time last Sun... they work pretty well, but I'm worried about a couple of things:
Seemed like it may have been too hot to take out of the protective pouch and hold directly, but didn't get quite as hot as I wanted staying in the pouch. I would take out of pouch and leave in hoodie pocket, but I'm worried it will slip out without my noticing while I'm playing .

Also, I probably only need 2-3 hrs worth outh of them, so I don't need to fill them even half-way. I gotta get a handle on how long they take to get really hot and how much fuel to add for say 2, 3, 4, or 5 hrs of comfort, because you can't turn them off... they just burn till they run out of fuel.

That being said, the fuel's prettty cheap: a 12 oz bottle of Ronsonol (distributed by Zippo) costs less than $2 at the local Mega Lo Mart.

We tried ours this weekend too, very pleased with them. Ashleigh accidentally figured out that if you pull the burner off it does stop the reaction.

Latest posts