• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Critters on the course you ran into...

^ that is a beautiful snake, ive only seen their ugly moccasin cousins..

259811_2100254033045_1446262848_2321057_6301822_n.jpg

So I'm taking my relief after throwing into the water (f**king griplock :mad:) on hole 9 at Erie Islands Resort. I look down and see a bullfrog looking up at me from the pond scum. No pics as I was in the middle of a tourney.

Got to pet a wild Armadillo today. 3 younger ones digging around the flower beds. Was freaky that they let me get close enough to touch.

Marmots(big groundhogs) in Spokane. Want to secretly put peanutbutter on my buddy's disc, see if one will take it. :) Our course on property in middle of no-where has cattle.

The squirrels at Cass Benton are seemingly fearless. I've nearly hit a number of them that just ignore the disc and go about their business. A few started 'yelling' at my wife and I on hole #15 last week. That little alarm squeak they do.

The squirrels at Cass Benton are seemingly fearless. I've nearly hit a number of them that just ignore the disc and go about their business. A few started 'yelling' at my wife and I on hole #15 last week. That little alarm squeak they do.

Squirrel squeak translation: - "You kids get the hell off my lawn"

There were some baby coons on hole 3 at my home course for a while. Deers are always on the backside towards sunset....

This past Wednesday evening when we were leaving Joseph Davis SP, we saw a coyote loping from hole number 6 heading towards the woods & the East Ponds. I had heard they were out there, but this is the first time I actually saw one.

That would absolutely scare the s&*t outta me!
Pardon me while I pass out. I am so freaking arachnophobic it isn't funny. I left a disc near a hole where a tarantula popped out. SCREWED up the rest of my already awful game...thinking about it right now makes me have the shivers...

There is a hawk at North Watertower that is very aggressive every spring. He has targeted me 3 times the past 2 years but I have managed to duck in time.
I hit a squirrel with a roller last year. He ran right in front of it and it lifted his back end up in the air for a moment and when he dropped down he just kept running.

So me and a couple friends were playing a course that is about 3 blocks away from the county fairgrounds, anyway i was just about to tee off on number 4 when out of the corner of my eye i see something big casually walking along the ditch, turns out someones yearling steers got loose and decided to take a stroll. When we are putting in our putts, 2 kids come tearing across the park and ask us if we have seen any steers, we point them in the direction of them and continue playing. On a side note one of my buddies griplocked his star destroyer a couple of holes later and lands in the ditch, when were walking to our lays we here him yell O sh*t, turns out he landed right in a pile of fresh crap, funniest thing ever!

A few weeks ago I was playing at west park in joliet,Illinois. I don't remember the exact hole but as we were going to tee off we could hear this screeching sound. Once we drive and start walking we run into a bat lying flat on its back. It was one of the wildest sounds Ive ever heard

I was at my practice field today, and I had a squirrel come up and check out my practice basket. He gave it a look, cocked his head, and then just walked by.

2 weeks ago or so I think,JP Moseley,I'm walking up to my lie and I instantly turn around and see what I think to be shed snake skin,then i do a double take and realize it is completely alive and poisonous :( so i just throw and continue on.

There's a family of hawks that live around Bellamy Park in Dover, NH that you can always hear around hole 9. A while back, I was having a fantastic round and the male flew down and landed on a stump less than 10ft away from me. We stared at each other for a minute and I started to feel like I was getting a hawk blessing or some crazy crap like that. The spell was broken when the bird took a massive, projectile sh1t in my general direction and flew off. :doh:

Latest posts