• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 New Icon Rivals available for Free Giveaway

Winners : post 11 cjrogus and post 71 who dat

Sweet man! Thanks a ton Lion, I rarely win anything, so this made my month!
Truth is, I've only fondled others Legacy discs, so it will be cool to have my own

This is actually the Icing on the cake for me. I won my intermediate division at a B-tier event on Sunday, got a call about a lost disc from 4 months ago that night, got a shipment of 100 custom discs for our club from Discraft Monday morning, then my PDGA pack came that afternoon, then this. It's been a great way to end this semester at college. One more final tomorrow then I'm free.

Like: molds are specific and consistent, and not just made to make like a lot of other larger companies.

Dislike: they are hard to come by here in Charlotte. I like to hold them in my hands before playing.

Last edited:
Both winners discs have been shipped. Thanks and I will do some more stuf soon guys. I will give a few pinnacle ghosts away when they come out soon and try to do more.

Wow! Got my free Legacy Rival today, it's a first run in icon plastic!
Thanks again Lion! Can't wait till I can get a chance to throw it!

Received mine yesterday as well. Got 4 throws in and love it. 166 is a very nice weight in this sexy plastic.

Like- Great looking and feeling plastic

Dislike- Not yet available in MT(admittedly not the best DG market). I like to touch em before I buy em if possible and supporting local businesses is always a plus.

Latest posts