• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

I'm going to say it again. I don't know if it will happen, but another gt disc would make me very happy. The banger gt is actually a fairly popular disc. Maybe an understable version.

Or xd like disc.

Last edited:
I running the Ace Race in Carmel, In at Lawrence Inlow Park. I just ordered today. I have not received any info.

On the TD FAQ page they recommend 180-250. They generally don't change that from year to year. Last year, after the 2011 Ace Race disc was announced, they did mention that TD may want shorter than the usual 180-250.

Are these limited in any way or do the place that do the ace races put in their orders and DC makes them all?

Are these limited in any way or do the place that do the ace races put in their orders and DC makes them all?

The player packs? DC makes the player packs and the TD of the Ace Races orders how many they need and you receive them when you show up. They will consist of ATLEAST 2 prototype discs.

You can order multiple player packs too if you want. i myself will get 2.

The player packs? DC makes the player packs and the TD of the Ace Races orders how many they need and you receive them when you show up. They will consist of ATLEAST 2 prototype discs.

You can order multiple player packs too if you want. i myself will get 2.

Really? I was just going to go to 2 different ACE races to get 2. I still may, I'm just getting into this and it would be nice to get out and meet people around the area.