• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

I enjoyed playing.
Good luck with your kid baileyt1212

Actually it feels better to send a disc than ending in the neutral zone.

I haven't been paying attention at all since our league ended! I miss FDG :D

Sorry I dropped the ball . . . I never got in touch with Ken Tyburski . . . I will send him a PM now.

I'm at 25%:

Plastic Cannon: YOU MY DUDE!
bneely: I see you're working on it. Thank you.
Mr. Anderson: Contact a few weeks ago but nothing yet. Following up today.
Usher: No contact at all. Reaching out today

i got a gold star for shipping my disc instantly ;)

894102656_1369822706.jpg

I have recieved my discs from Baileyt1212, atom519, Brall, and menacewarf. Brall wins fastest shipping, baileyt wins coolest disc (Black CE Valk!!!!). Just talked to and settled up with bbutch. Still haven't received a message or disc from Ejvogie, sent a PM. Scanlon was at am worlds, sent him a reminder PM. overall VERY happy. Thanks again Baileyt not just for the sweet ass disc but for everything you did for this league. best of luck with ur newborn. my boy will be here the end of the year.:clap:

I'm at 25%:

Plastic Cannon: YOU MY DUDE!
bneely: I see you're working on it. Thank you.
Mr. Anderson: Contact a few weeks ago but nothing yet. Following up today.
Usher: No contact at all. Reaching out today

Plastic Cannon: Still my dude!
Mr. Anderson: Awesome in my book, thanks!
bneely: nothing yet
Usher: nothing yet

If you have tried to make contact and have not yet heard back, even though your sender has logged into DGCR and presumably read their PM's, I would like to suggest that negative feedback be given.

Please let me know who is not responding and who you have given negative feedback to so that I can put them on an exclusion list for future fantasy leagues.

Click on his name to get into his profile. Then click on the iTrader Feedback in the top right hand box of his profile; you will be clicking on the number of feedbacks he has received. This will take you to the feedback screen where there is bold lettering saying "Submit Feedback"; click that and leave your feedback.

Plastic Cannon: Still my dude!
Mr. Anderson: Awesome in my book, thanks!
bneely: nothing yet
Usher: nothing yet

The only one outstanding is bneely. Usher sent me an awesome disc and mini. I promptly threw the disc (before I inked it) into a deep, thick brush that won't clear out until November, so it will be like finding a new disc again once I can get in there.

Click on his name to get into his profile. Then click on the iTrader Feedback in the top right hand box of his profile; you will be clicking on the number of feedbacks he has received. This will take you to the feedback screen where there is bold lettering saying "Submit Feedback"; click that and leave your feedback.

:thmbup:

Latest posts