• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Against my better judgement, I paid the 7.95 to watch on DGP. Are they doing live coverage today or does it start tomorrow?

dgp.tv schedule:

Wed:
9 AM - MPO
2 PM - MPO

Thur:
9 AM - FPO
2 PM - MPM

Fri:
9 AM - MPO
2 PM - TBD

Sat:
8 AM - Men's and Women's Semi's
Noon - Divisional Final 9's

I picked nikko, mcbeth, wysocki and terry the disc golf guy for my fantasy picks

do you have to use a credit card to pay for discgolfplanet.tv ? i was going through the steps to make an account but was thinking i could use paypal.. really dont want to use a creditcard if thats the only option :eek:

^ exactly ian, I sent them an email explaining I'm the future if paypal was an option it may have gotten more viewers to sign up

do you have to use a credit card to pay for discgolfplanet.tv ? i was going through the steps to make an account but was thinking i could use paypal.. really dont want to use a creditcard if thats the only option :eek:

debit card will work.

edit: Big Nasty check in on Will's card if you get a chance, he's three cards back (9 am start).

Last edited:
So no hole by hole updates? Wtf this is dumb....

apparently the pDGA is capable but doesnt have the volunteers to do this. but they also dont advertise that they need volunteers to do this soooooo....
but yea id like to see this as well for at least pool A

apparently the pDGA is capable but doesnt have the volunteers to do this. but they also dont advertise that they need volunteers to do this soooooo....
but yea id like to see this as well for at least pool A

Then you should drive over to Lemon Lake and offer to volunteer. I'm sure they would gladly welcome the help.

Latest posts