• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

he's got those earbuds in, probably listening to Slayer or some **** like that from his time.

Interesting that you played that course and still think "everything is Par-3".

Indeed not, sir. But if everything were played as par 3, he still would have finished -2 on an 8700 ft, mostly wooded course.

I'm interested to see how they do on White. I think they'll tear up Blue. But white has a chance to be the "survival" course. I think there will be some scores on white that surprise in both directions.

Last edited:
Indeed not, sir. But if everything were played as par 3, he still would have finished -2 on an 8700 ft, mostly wooded course.

Oh, I guess you meant "deuced" instead of "birdied" when you said, "There are maybe 4 holes that are supposed to be birdied."

B pool scores should be rollin' in soon... Who will be the highest B pool guy after round 1?

Joe Bishop is my pick... :gross:

Looks like Bishop has finally made the big time. He won $14 in March. Lookout world, JB in the house!

gangsta-money.jpg

Oh, I guess you meant "deuced" instead of "birdied" when you said, "There are maybe 4 holes that are supposed to be birdied."

Good call.
I misspoke/mistyped? there. I was thinking of the first couple holes that are within my range. And I'm by no means a pro.

Latest posts