• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Travel Tags!

I am considering getting in on this when I get paid.

Hope I'm allowed to get one even if I don't plan on traveling too far. :D

Besides providing some numbers of how many times a tag has actually been swapped throughout the year, out of curiosity what is the purpose of keeping track of the "Top tag"? Or is there a reason?

Besides providing some numbers of how many times a tag has actually been swapped throughout the year, out of curiosity what is the purpose of keeping track of the "Top tag"? Or is there a reason?

Because its cool to see if you were a part of the most traded tag.

OOOOOOHHH #42 Great number there pwnerator ~
"42 is The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately no one knows what the question is. Thus, to calculate the Ultimate Question, a special computer the size of a small planet and using organic components was created and named "Earth".

#48 has landed in Pittsburgh. Now I need to get planning on some road trips. I already know I'll be headed to New England in late summer, but I expect to have a different tag by that time.

#12's here in Canada ... hopefully make some swaps in WNY, OH and MI in 2013.

Wow talk about insanely fast shipping! :hfive: to you timg!

2013 Travel tag #50 in my hands....now to start swapping in a few weeks :D

so I'm about to order the tag but i saw in a picture somewhere on here of a bag tag that just had their username and DGCR # . Are those still being made?

^ Those are bag tags you're referring to, these are travel tags for swapping. The former is more permanent with the latter being interchangeable.

Latest posts