• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Travel Tags!

You'll have to wait until timg starts to take pre-orders again. I'm assuming in a few months once interest gets up.

If you're in CO, PM me! I'm heading to Korea for a year this spring, so I need to do some swapping before I ship out. Let your tag cross the pond!

I just ordered mine this morning. what number do you suspect I will end up with. I realize I'm pretty late to the party. heh heh.

I just got mine last week and I'm #75. However, by the looks of the map, I will have to do some serious traveling to meet up with another player.

Give it a little time, last year a lot more were bought as the year went on. Also, lots of us with travel tags do a lot of traveling, so someone might come through your area.

my tag #77 just arrived! ready to travel. and the dgcr scorecards are the best cards I've ever seen. thanks Tim! everyone buy these scorecards. t strongest card stock you will find on a scorecard.

Added the ability to add a note to swaps on the tag map. So you can mention where you played, who won, whatever.

Got #80 here! As well as some sweet DGCR MVP discs. Thanks again to Tim for being awesome. Hope to see some more people in CT get some tags.

Latest posts