• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Travel Tags!

51 is in Toronto.
I am doing a lot of travelling this year.
Charlotte in March
BC from July to September
September to Jan New Zealand

Couple chances for some long distance swaps.

TimG,
I just ordered my tag and paid using PayPal but could not find any place to include my DGCR# and username. I thought there would be a notes section or something.

Anyway, an order for Robert will come thru today.
DGCR# 26423
user name ForTheGlory

Thanks

51 is in Toronto.
Charlotte in March

I've got number 27, and I'll be going to Korea this spring...let's hope I get some swaps in first!

#37 is in Laramie, WY on I-80. If anybody is passing through or even playing in CO let me know. Not sure of travel plans other than a trip home to MN/SD in June.

#37 is in Laramie, WY on I-80. If anybody is passing through or even playing in CO let me know. Not sure of travel plans other than a trip home to MN/SD in June.

I'm in Colorado. Would love to take a trip up to WY but work keeps me close for now (I'm in the Army) so if you are ever coming down to our fair state of CO, hit me up to swap and play a round or five!
:hfive:

51 is in Toronto.
Charlotte in March

Where in BC? Tag #11 is in Everett, Wa....Head south on I-5 from Vancouver. Could be a couple more Tags in this area by then.

TimG,
I just ordered my tag and paid using PayPal but could not find any place to include my DGCR# and username. I thought there would be a notes section or something.

There will be an oder for Brian coming through.
DGCR# 37772
user name Rolex81

Thanks

Awesome, thank you everyone.

These generally go out the day after you order.

Where in BC? Tag #11 is in Everett, Wa....Head south on I-5 from Vancouver. Could be a couple more Tags in this area by then.

I am going to be in Victoria and saw that you aren't that far.
Ill be in touch come summer time
:thmbup:

Latest posts