• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

... will not be so mixed. It'll be 3 manufacturers. Easy to guess that Gateway and Legacy are 2 of the 3. The 3rd is gonna break this forum when announced. How do I know? He told me right before I hung up with him after working out details of me helping him with his raffles on Facebook. Should be announced any day now.

Gateway is partnered with Fly Life and RDG right? RDG is partnered with Salient. So that would mean he could actually have ~6 different companies in his bag, or more...

Good guess, would mix things up. And that could also mean he could bag Axiom right? Soooo.....possibly 7 brands of his choice?

Gateway is partnered with Fly Life and RDG right? RDG is partnered with Salient. So that would mean he could actually have ~6 different companies in his bag, or more...

Just because RDG is a partner with Gateway and RDG is a partner with Salient by no means makes Salient a partner with Gateway.

Just because RDG is a partner with Gateway and RDG is a partner with Salient by no means makes Salient a partner with Gateway.

Understood, just insinuating derivatives. RDG got their start just like DD did, a larger company making their discs for them, and Lt/DD/WS allow a "mixed bag" in between them. Same with Innova/DM/Millenium.

Let's all just stay calm, I'd still imply that FH, RDG, and Gateway could be considered 3 different "brands"

Right. They certainly could.

Similar to Discmania, Innova and Millenium.

giphy.gif

Who wins the prize for switching sponsors the most?

Contenders I'm aware of...

Nikko Locastro
Devan Owens
Paul Ulibarri

anyone else? :)

Bingo. We are just differentiating our ability to produce products.

Gateway will always be our manufacturer of our putters and various other molds that we are developing.......

Salient will also produce some molds & potentially other products if we choose to branch out.

All kinds of things going on with our little DGCR raised label ;)

I'd definitely hook Nikko up with some Scales, JCass. Love to see those things making birdies on YouTube.

I'd definitely hook Nikko up with some Scales, JCass. Love to see those things making birdies on YouTube.

He's thrown them and apparently was a big fan. I'd imagine I could get him to bag them as we had a pretty good relationship before he headed out to Cali. I just may have to see if he would like a mini sponsorship deal with us.

That was pretty much what I was thinking. I think Nikko is leaving because he is unhappy with Prodigy, but for the rest I think it probably mostly comes down to money. They don't make very much of it so when they get a good contract offer, they've gotta consider it pretty hard.

I kind of wonder if Prodigy chose not to renew his contract. And along the same lines, is he throwing a mixed bag because he wasn't offered an outright sponsorship by anyone else?

With his legal troubles and in-tournament blow-ups, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I don't think it's necessarily a bad situation for him to be in though... I hope a mixed bag triggers a turn around in his game. He is fun to watch when things are going well.

He's thrown them and apparently was a big fan. I'd imagine I could get him to bag them as we had a pretty good relationship before he headed out to Cali. I just may have to see if he would like a mini sponsorship deal with us.

hell yeah bro.. the Scale is most def a great mold and i think will get much love as more and more people get their hands on them :clap:

Speaking of which, Ian you want your tester back? I finally was able to snag one of my own.

Latest posts