• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Gregg Barsby finished 4th at the Memorial and just beat a pretty good crowd, including Wysocki, to win the St. Patrick's Classic A Tier over the weekend. Is he still sponsored by Deity Discs? Or is he a free agent for '15? Whatever his situation, it appears to be working for him this year...

Gregg Barsby finished 4th at the Memorial and just beat a pretty good crowd, including Wysocki, to win the St. Patrick's Classic A Tier over the weekend. Is he still sponsored by Deity Discs? Or is he a free agent for '15? Whatever his situation, it appears to be working for him this year...

I've wondered a lot why he isn't going the trilogy route considering he was sponsored by Westside a few years ago.....

He's throwing some stuff from the mids classes, Axis/Vector and Tensor, and three of the 20mm drivers, Motion/Tesla/Impulse. Obviously pumped to get 21.5mm testers as soon as those are available. I have no clue what he's throwing from Legacy and Gateway, but his GYROs are in good company with that fine domestic plastic.

And bear with us while I gather media for the MVP Team page. We signed a handful of players and promoters recently.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

::mashes f7::

Last edited:
Randomly checked out the prodigy site. While many of their new players aren't up on the page, looks like a couple other bigger names got taken down: gurthrie and colglazier both appear to be gone from prodigy

Randomly checked out the prodigy site. While many of their new players aren't up on the page, looks like a couple other bigger names got taken down: gurthrie and colglazier both appear to be gone from prodigy

I don't think Colglazier plays that many tournaments and that's probably why they dropped him. Not sure about Gurthrie. He plays a lot and wins.

Looks like only 6 of the original 11 re-signed after their initial 2-year deals. Locastro, Wysocki, Gurthie, Colglazier, and Hokom are gone.

Latest posts