• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

Why are some spectators acting like they are (fill in the blanks) and hitting their head on their hands, arms, etc?

SO nice to see the smile on Ricky's face. He's such a happy guy, but always has that super serious game face on. He can't contain the joy now. :thmbup:

Why are some spectators acting like they are (fill in the blanks) and hitting their head on their hands, arms, etc?

They're dabbing. Google it. It's a young person thing. My kids do it all the time.

^Beat me to it. A good dab is done sparingly. They're going way overboard.

Never seen anyone dab before?

nfl-gifs-football-8.gif

They're dabbing. Google it. It's a young person thing. My kids do it all the time.

^Beat me to it. A good dab is done sparingly. They're going way overboard.

All my google searches came up with something to do with dancing, cannabis, marijuana craze, etc.

Edit: Found some more dancing related links. Very strange looking. lol...

Last edited:
Now maybe we can put the "who's better" debate to rest for this year. Ricky has been pretty dominant.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man. Now, Ricky is the man.

Great interview with Ricky. Nice to see someone so excited to win a world championship! lol

I was happy to see Michael Phelps lose the 100M butterfly last night, and I'm happy to see Paul lose today. Time for some new blood on the podium.

AWESOME tourney, Ricky! Congrats!

Great interview with Ricky. Nice to see someone so excited to win a world championship! lol

Yes, great interview, and he just beamed with joy. Who doesn't love this kid?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ricky seems like a really nice guy. Great to see him crush it. I don't think Mcbeth is playing bad golf, I think Ricky has taking things to the next level.

It's the Kaepernick(sp?) move, and they do it everytime the camera comes to them. I'll refrain from saying what they look like (it's not complimentary).

Latest posts