• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

I've never liked the injury excuse. Paul and Ricky are both hurt, so that's one thing. But to me, injuries are a part of sports. Did the Warriors lose this year's Finals because of injuries? Curry had a bum ankle/knee, Andre igudalla hurt his back in game 6, and bogut hurt his knee and couldn't play late in the series. But then u could say the Warriors won because of injuries in 2015 when love and Kyrie were hurt. So it's just part of all sports, but poorly written rules are not. To me, that's the difference

I was not saying injury was an excuse. If Ricky wins the title on that bad ankle, he'll have overcome the injury, and that would offset the McBeth penalty. JMHO, of course.

Should be a good Final 9...

Yes it should be. Does anyone know why they only play 9? This is my first year following worlds closely. I just don't understand why they only play 1/2 the course

Yes it should be. Does anyone know why they only play 9? This is my first year following worlds closely. I just don't understand why they only play 1/2 the course

Mainly, it's a time consideration. The round is as much about showcasing the players and having a gallery as anything, and originally, the gallery was comprised primarily of the players that had been eliminated after the semi-finals. Since the day involves a full 18 hole semi-final and then an Awards ceremony at the end of the day, playing just nine holes keeps the day from being too long. A lot of players that might otherwise want to leave are more apt to stick around an extra 60-90 minutes to watch 9 holes than they are 2.5-3 hours for a full round.

At this point, the final nine is more tradition than essential. It's most likely going away next year, at least for the MPO/FPO Worlds.

Why would Paul take his chance to go for it on hole 11? Really soon.

He's in the ****. Big time

Yep. He just threw his chances into the woods.

BTW, am I the only one with no audio?

Good as done. When can I get my 1x Felon? Harp? Compass? Enforcer?

I'd count on a Compass. It's already his signature disc, might as well put the 1X on it.

I'd guess that even though he throws anything Trilogy, his choices for signature discs are going to be exclusively Latitude models since he is a Latitude player.

Then again, McCabe had a signature Mercy for a while despite being Team DD, so who knows?

He's been impressive all week. Hell, all year. Much deserved victory lap.

Latest posts