• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Pro Worlds

Pbmercil is probably is nice off the forum. 99.9% of people are. I just can't get over his attitude on the forum. I'm sure hes a perfectly decent human being.

Lol. There is probably a fair bit of truth to that statement.

I didn't see Feldberg on the player list. Out for injury?

Has "Wolrds" ever been hosted anywhere else, in the World???

Damn it. I wanted to create a Worlds cliche bingo card and I forgot. You know, a card with all the most common cliched questions/debates that seem to pop up every year during Worlds.

One entry would definitely be any variation of the "is it Worlds if they don't host it anywhere but the US?" Of course, there's also the par debate ("it's stupid these guys shoot -15 every round") and the debate over who gets the live coverage each day ("all we want to watch is the Paul and Ricky show"). And of course, the various "where is so-and-so" inquiries and the "this guy is/isn't good for the sport". :)

For the record, Worlds has been hosted outside the US just once, and that was in Toronto in 1987.

I wonder if anyone is filming the 3rd card today. Would be very interested to see some of the crazy putts from these guys:

Eagle McMahon- Best 18 year old putter in the world.
Matt Bell - Won the putting competition this year.
Cam Todd - Creator of "The Art of Putting" DVD.
Matt Orum - One of the most talented unorthodox putters.

Tee time is 2:30 Central time for live card. From here on out we will be following the lead card.
MPO Today, FPO, MPO, MPO, Both.

All times we get are based on PDGA.com and all the times are Central time.

Thanks.