• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

Every Berg/Burg can't be a Borg. And we've already got one. Dave "Borg" Feldberg.

personally i feel it fits Calvin so much better with his stoic countenance . I've watched Feldberg since he was an am and never got anything but an extremely intelligent "nice guy". Calvin however can move like a terminator through a course and never change facial expressions like Arnold through the bad guys. JMO

I'm not watching currently but it sounds like Paige missed a triple mando high but no one called it….

Anyone remember a Misplay penalty ever being assessed for such a thing? I've never had someone have to call me on missing a mando. But if sun was in their eyes or something I can see how it could happen. That no one saw it.

She went just high and it was hard to tell live whether she went over or under.
Even on video they had to slow way down to tell she went over.
Which is why it should be a requirement that artificial OB lines/poles/banners be at least a foot wide (or high). Heck, it's hard to tell if someone made a tree mando if it's far enough away or the light is just wrong.

Sarah Hokoms ace on 18 made my day . she's have been my favorite player/ambassadors for years. kind of makes up for the double bogey that was the only stain on a good round .classy way to end a round .

Last edited:
What an upshot from Mcbeth on hole 9 putting him 15' from the basket for eagle. DGN did a quick cut-in to get the throw.

I will pay 50$ to get rid of Nate doss on the live call, freaking brutal.

With 3 people announcing, Nate accounts for about 70% of the talking. I wish he didn't feel the need to talk so much.
Overall, I don't mind Doss.

Forward to watching Jomez,Gatekeeper, CCDG coverage of Rd 4... very interesting day, and some folks are playing really good golf.

Totally random post alert.

Is it just me or or does Mason Ford remind anyone else, appearance-wise, of Markus Kallstrom?

Several people will be vying for the MPO Champeenship tomorrow.

So just remember all the penalty strokes and putting woes folks picked up during the first 4 rounds... because those might turn out to be difference makers.

Mr. Sexton just seems incredibly consistent and mistake free.

Last edited:
Just looking at the UDisc live page is even intense.

Assuming nothing crazy happens the rest of the round you're going to essentially have the top 2 cards battling for a world championship.

As much as everybody rags on ball golf courses we're in for a treat tomorrow. Super tight up top with woods golf determining the winner. The two big questions are: who is gonna push hard tomorrow and try to take the win (and potentially blow up), and who is gonna get the nasty spit out at the worst possible moment?

As much as Nate has the reputation for playing safe, he might have to rethink that if somebody goes for broke behind him and starts out scorching hot.

geezzz... those baskets are f'n harsh today. Ezra with a spit out for bird on 15, then a dead center FH on 16 bounces out and then rolls OB

Ezra with a near ace on 16 that ends up outside the island. Philo comments about everyone hating the baskets as the players are walking to the green.
No one has had worse luck with these baskets than Emerson.
(can't really blame the basket for Ezra's near ace going OB though, the disc was probably traveling 50?mph when it hit)

Latest posts