• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3rd Annual Okthrowberfest - DGCR Dye Contest is HERE!

:hfive:
Ok....outta fairness to the contest I must withdraw my application for being a judge as my buddy and dyeing partner is submitting into the contest. Also I ended up doing the winning dye last night myself and will be submitting photos later on tonight....Sorry everyone but just like Olympic hockey events CANADA will be victorious!!!

What? We can be judges? I totally wanna be a judge! Besides saving myself from a frantic night to vectors/weeding/dyeing/F#@$%ing up, I don't know anyone outside of online! And I'm an appreciator of the whole package of concept/design, technique, and execution.

I wanna be a Judge! Pwetty Pwease!

:hfive:

What? We can be judges? I totally wanna be a judge! Besides saving myself from a frantic night to vectors/weeding/dyeing/F#@$%ing up, I don't know anyone outside of online! And I'm an appreciator of the whole package of concept/design, technique, and execution.

I wanna be a Judge! Pwetty Pwease!

So long as you're not entering, I'll allow it :thmbup:

I hope mine comes out in time, I'm really pushing time, still doing color right now. No procrastination next year, Didn't expect this thing to take 24hrs under the knife in the last 3 days...

I just feel bad for all of you that feel like you need two discs entered to win. I will destroyer you all with my one piece of amazing. I don't need any stinking field lights or Canadian mumbo jumbo, just my disc and the names of all the judges and their paypal account info. ;-)

Come on Canada you got Neil Young and Kids In the Hall, isn't that enough?!

Nope.

picture.php

I know okthrowberfest encompasses more than just Halloween but i'm hoping there's some creepy/scary dyes out there! :popcorn:

WOW, the entries are PILING IN!

If you would like to NAME YOUR DISC, please do so when sending me the email/ PM. Otherwise, I'll just describe it.

Also, I will not be awake at Midnight, so the entries will not be posted until I get enough time in front of my computer at home to get them all organized and posted together. I know you're all very eager! I will get them up as soon as I can after working hours tomorrow.

Keep em coming! The ones that are arriving are INSANE. This is going to be a fierce competition.

we would prefer new Dyes only please. Ones that have not been posted on this site or entered into previous years contests.

Last edited:
we would prefer new Dyes only please. Ones that have not been posted on this site or entered into previous years contests.

This is correct, which means a couple entries may not be acceptable, as they've already been posted before the contest.

Just a glance in my box and there's 30 messages! I hope they're all entries :)

Remember, I wont be able to get these up until I get home and in front my my pc. I will NOT do this from my Droid!

Remember, I wont be able to get these up until I get home and in front my my pc. I will NOT do this from my Droid![/QUOTE]

Pacing back and forth biting nails.

Damn.. after 7pm in Soud Cakalaky, still no sign of Bennett. The corporate world puts a horrible burden on the rest of the world.

HOME!!!!!!!

Threw at Holmes until we couldn't see our discs anymore, perfect cool fall evening, not many left with Daylight savings time kickin' out in two weekends!
Gonna get cleaned up; my girl's making me dinner and she's bringing it to me up here so I can get to work -- yes, my life is good.

I'm uploading some now, and I will tackle my PM box and email for the rest of the entries from last night.

Countdown is officially ON :hfive:

Well, it's been a long day, think I'll just hit the sack early tonight and catch up on my zzz's.

Night, all!