• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

40 or over? Join the Divisional Tour Newsgroup

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/24452

No Kids Allowed Masters Englewood, OH July30

Just noticed this pop up on the event list. If any of you older gentlemen will be in the Dayton, OH area at the end of July, I would highly recommend this event. The TD is a great guy and I know several guys who had fun at last year's event. Just wish I was a couple years older so I could play myself...

Still have rubber tee pads at Englewood?

Played No Kids Allowed last year, and am planning to again this year. Ken's a good guy. We got a good turnout last year (66 across five divisions: not bad for an inaugural), and I didn't score too well, but managed to sneak away with a CTP throw that won a DisCatcher sport. :p Nice extras. :clap:

...and yes, the rubber tees at Engelwood are slick whenever they get damp. Even morning dew can be an issue, so it would be awesome if they upgrade to concrete. Meanwhile, at TD discretion, we have generally thrown from behind or beside.

Rambling back to OP topic now... yep, love to hear from this newsgroup. Signing up now. :)

Been plugged in a little with Senior Olympic events in Ohio and with the National Senior Games twice now, and have been intrigued why we're so sparsely attended so far. Could be the lack of appeal to Pro players, but I think it would be great to promote these types of events as well.