• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

Same as it ever was.

I'll wait 6-8 weeks until the frenzy dies down, like it always does eventually, and then purchased some.

Anybody thrown Luster Firebirds recently?

My doubles partner has a 2018 CFR Luster FB in his bag. It's surprisingly less overstable than his Star FB. On a related note, I just got a new champ FB from our local club, and it looks nothing like the champ FB's I've seen before. The rim is cloudy and it has a slightly pearly appearance, almost like it's a mix of Luster & Champ. I haven't thrown it yet, so I can't speak to how it flies.

Finally caved and bought a swirly hot magenta star firebird. It was a tough call between this and the Ahti, but the swirly magenta sucked me in. I can't wait to see this disc punch a headwind square in its face.

My doubles partner has a 2018 CFR Luster FB in his bag. It's surprisingly less overstable than his Star FB. On a related note, I just got a new champ FB from our local club, and it looks nothing like the champ FB's I've seen before. The rim is cloudy and it has a slightly pearly appearance, almost like it's a mix of Luster & Champ. I haven't thrown it yet, so I can't speak to how it flies.

Sounds like one of the new flat top pearls. Beef city

Latest posts