• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

annoying...lets air it out = )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a big albino spider jump off my coat this morning and into my hair. Once I got the fire out I realized I now have to go wig shopping. . Wigs are scratchy when your scalp is covered in blisters. So annoyed.

What was the point of this thread again?

like playing with people in a rec round...this is a conversation for fun. what is the point of having a conversation in general? like the thread says... a place to air it out a little. I am sure a lot of people including me would like to air it out. what annoys you...fun/interesting conversation. if you don't see the point, maybe this conversation isn't for you? don't know

I guess it is to just to have a conversation on what people find annoying...why talk about who the best disc golfer in the world is? why talk about who the best golfer there ever was? You can say the same thing about a lot of the ESPN discussions/talks. what is the point of watching TV? entertainment?

Last edited:
"Ok, I know you're on the teepad getting ready to shoot but I noticed you're not turning your shoulders very far back. Try that and see what happens"

"On this hole you really need to throw something overstable but not a driver. That's too fast for this hole"

"Man, I don't know happened. I usually park this hole every time. Usually I'm about 2 feet from the pin. You should have seen me throw this hole last week. I almost aced it 4-5 times. Anyone see where my disc went?"

"In tournament play, that is a foot fault. I'm just telling you to help you out so you don't get called in a tournament. Nope, still a foot fault...."

"Man, I can't believe they won't let me play in the Rec division just because I won it last year by 21 strokes. "

like playing with people in a rec round...this is a conversation for fun. what is the point of having a conversation in general? like the thread says... a place to air it out a little. I am sure a lot of people including me would like to air it out. what annoys you...fun/interesting conversation. if you don't see the point, maybe this conversation isn't for you? don't know

I guess it is to just to have a conversation on what people find annoying...why talk about who the best disc golfer in the world is? why talk about who the best golfer there ever was? You can say the same thing about a lot of the ESPN discussions/talks. what is the point of watching TV? entertainment?

well in that case its because they have a lot of airtime to fill and thus need to have a couple idiots making the same points about the same topic over and over again .

otherwise people would realize they were journalistically bankrupt

You know what really bugs me? Dolphins. When they sneak up behind you and then they ask for spare change.

People who seem to forget that a player on their card had a bad drive and walk into that player's line of sight while they're trying to make their upshot because their minds are more invested in idle social chatter than paying attention to the goings on.

That annoys me. That and reduced fat peanut butter. That stuff is a scam.

well in that case its because they have a lot of airtime to fill and thus need to have a couple idiots making the same points about the same topic over and over again .

otherwise people would realize they were journalistically bankrupt

Well, it is a marketing company after all.

I get annoyed when people skip a hole to get ahead of me, and then clog up the course. :mad:

Honestly, the thing that annoys me the most is the lack of honesty... and honor.

If you don't like what someone is doing, talk to THEM about it. It doesn't need to be whined about on a forum that they probably won't read.

You know they actually gave dolphins LSD to see if it would help them speak in the 50's. They did a lot of other things in that experiment and LSD is the most PG one, so you can google for the rest of the "research" :|.

What I find annoying happened to me this weekend. While playing with a group (None except 2 in the group of 6 had ever played together before), one of the players thought it was ok to pull out what looked like a prop from a cheech and chong movie and light up. I was downwind and was upset to say the least. Now I really don't care what others do with their time in private, but when in a public place you should have some respect for others. Im still pissed about what happened. And no, it was not in Colorado.

I'm with you on this. It has happened to me at least three different times during tournament play, they just light up in front of me and i even had one person blow it in my face. The thing I dont get is these people don't know who I am and they just do it, what if i was a off duty police officer enjoying disc golf. How would someone like it if i went to spit since I chew and it landed on them, im sure a fight might happen.

i don't understand this. people smoke cigarettes on the course, how is smoking marijuana any different? both are drugs and neither are affecting you.

btw, appeals to legality are not a valid argument. lying, cheating, stealing, assault, murder, conspiracy, and negligence are all legal in various contexts.

i don't understand this. people smoke cigarettes on the course, how is smoking marijuana any different? both are drugs and neither are affecting you.

btw, appeals to legality are not a valid argument. lying, cheating, stealing, assault, murder, conspiracy, and negligence are all legal in various contexts.

Wow. Next time I'm on the course I'm going to pick out all my boogers and place them on your discs. It's cool for me, and totally legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts