• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] ASK TAE or tell me about your favourite disc and I will tell you why you're wrong

I don't throw a Comet burt I have dis odda disc... It's my bread and butter and a ..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They also should have tested the rim grip with children over the age of five. Some of us have actual man hands that we use to grip these things. :|

Well if you want to "man handle" a disc then a roc is a better choice since you plan to just keep beating it until it can/will do what you want.. I shed a tear for your #5 roc.

I prefer to treat my Comets with "kid gloves" and let them grow into themselves slowly because they are perfect they way they are and they just get better as they get older... maybe a little crazier :D

I don't have actual man hands.

I have more Chopin-esque, surgeon's hands.

One time Chad Hennings, an ex Dallas Cowboy lineman who I knew from flying A-10s, was showing us his size 13 superbowl ring. I'm like, 'bless his poor wife'.

The Discraft Archer.

Because nothing beats the comments and surprise from a card of people I haven't played with before when my lefty backhand shot goes straight then fades to the left and follows the exact same line as their stable RHBH shot.

Evidence is what the Comet should have been, but Discraft simply failed on the design. The Evidence is perfect-no one can say the Comet is. If you try, you're wrong before you even start thinking.

Is that why it went OOP several years ago? Dang, missed the boat on that one I suppose

Do it. I dare you.

The comet and roc are my bread and butter for mid range.

If I had to say favorite, it's really hard to choose between what's my favorite driver vs putter vs mid. Since I love throwing super glidey and even Flippy discs, the comet will always have a home. My new favorite is the discraft heat

Attachments

• PXL_20210812_174102982.jpg
    PXL_20210812_174102982.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20210812_174052151.jpg
    PXL_20210812_174052151.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 14
I think I win since yall Comet throwers have no answer for the Sol..

If there is anything that would be considered a "modern" Comet, it would be a Sol.

4/5/-2/1 (Comet) 0.0
vs
4/5/-3/0 (Sol) -0.5

Discraft Sol will fly farther and provide a cleaner release than a Comet. While still having controllable turn and amazing glide.

If you haven't thrown a Sol...you need to...it is so buttery.

Do it. I dare you.

The comet and roc are my bread and butter for mid range.

If I had to say favorite, it's really hard to choose between what's my favorite driver vs putter vs mid. Since I love throwing super glidey and even Flippy discs, the comet will always have a home. My new favorite is the discraft heat

looks like a garage sale find under $5 for the lot

maxresdefault.jpg

These look nice, maybe I should get one like a million of my closest friends! I'd throw them all day.

Last edited:

Latest posts