• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

I've never had a soft MVP disc and was worried it would be too floppy like flx. Not so. It's just at that sweet spot where you can flex it with your fingers. Nice stuff

I've never had a soft MVP disc and was worried it would be too floppy like flx. Not so. It's just at that sweet spot where you can flex it with your fingers. Nice stuff

Not being a fan of FLX either, I've always thought the overmolded rim on the MVP softs made all the difference in the world. You still get all the grip and texture advantages of a soft plastic with the rigidity and power transfer of something more firm.

I have a black core and an orange core soft N Envy... the black actually feels a little more flexy. Wondering if anyone else had a similar observation. One of my black cores even looks a little chalky.

Man this thing is $$$. Whoever it was that was worried about these bouncing back out, rest easy. I had a local masters player drilling mine into the chains and it just grabbed and fell no bounce at all. Also handles the flick shots well. Great disc cant wait to get it broke in grippy......:D

Not being a fan of FLX either, I've always thought the overmolded rim on the MVP softs made all the difference in the world. You still get all the grip and texture advantages of a soft plastic with the rigidity and power transfer of something more firm.

I have a black core and an orange core soft N Envy... the black actually feels a little more flexy. Wondering if anyone else had a similar observation. One of my black cores even looks a little chalky.

My Oreos feel a little softer than the others I received. About to take one of those and a 165 putting Envy out for a 2 disc putter round.

Got mine today from Infinite Discs! Threw it a bunch. Very cool "Creamsicle" color. It does seem about equal to my Protons in stability. Great grip. Loving it so far!

There are more black and white cores overall. I also noticed that the new gray ones got snatched up at MST very quickly.

^ I hear that man, I'm gettin a bright ass color for winter duties. Just waitin for a color combo that jives with me.

My Oreos feel a little softer than the others I received. About to take one of those and a 165 putting Envy out for a 2 disc putter round.

Played a couple rounds with a 174g Oreo as my putter today in some 20mph winds, which are pretty typical around here this time of year (as you know well, Mike.) Shot my best round ever at my home course and was drilling putts through the wind, and I left at least 3 strokes out there as well with a few low putts. This thing is never leaving the bag, probably marking the end for my trusty soft P Ion.

didn't dry my hands

threw my favorite envy into a bath water diarrhea slime pond

went in to get it

awful but I would do it again

^ props to you my friend, I went in the river (waist high) last January when the temp was about 30 degrees. I was in there for 4 minutes. My feet were numb for two days. It was my first run Shock, couldn't let that go. I would also do it again. Be strong and disc on

you guys gotta move on from those sunken discs for your well being. i mean how much is your time worth? or your health?

I will admit it was pretty dumb, that is why my waders now live in my truck.

Latest posts