• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Courses of 2011!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Happy new year everyone!

The tradition continues and I've put together the top courses list for 2011. I've kept the structure of the 2010 list with an overall top 50 and a top 50 based only on reviews in 2011. This year I increased the review count necessary to make the overall top 50 from 10 to 15 as well.

Enjoy!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/topcourses

Thanks that is nice. Looks good and makes me want to get out and play them all in order. But reality says it won't happen for me.

Lincoln Ridge is #27 which means I have 25 other courses I must check out... I've played Idlewild already.

Happy New Year, Tim. Thanks for the list.

24 out of the top 50 for me, I have some work to do on that. I have played the top 7 though.

11 for me... hopefully 14 by the end of May :)

Wow, there are a lot of pay courses on that list. 8 out of the top 10. I guess having the revenue results in a well kept course, for the most part. Deer Lakes second highest rated FREE course WOO!

...sorry had to root for the home course.

I've only played #47, but am embarrassed that I haven't played #1 yet...I mean it is in my home state:(

I was able to Flyboy a few weeks ago and it is definitely deserving of the number 1 rating. Great course with great people running it. That is an awesome list.

Played two on there, one that would be in the top 10 but is no longer listed.

Cool! Yeah, we work together. He said he was gonna be up that way.
Did you guys play?

No, I was playing with Bogey No More & we ran across him & his youngin'. He took a pic I think he's gonna get you to send it to us. Seemed like a great guy, definitely excited about the sport!!

No, I was playing with Bogey No More & we ran across him & his youngin'. He took a pic I think he's gonna get you to send it to us. Seemed like a great guy, definitely excited about the sport!!

He and I co-direct the course at Herman C. Michael Park, and we put on a tourney (MayDay Madness) together. He recently designed and help install a 9 holer in Royston, GA that I have not had the chance to play yet, but have heard good things @.

I'll get him to email the pic(s) and I'll pm them to ya!

I think this gets asked every year, so I'll be the one to ask. Is there a way to see the top-rated courses, based solely on the ratings they received in 2011? It's always interesting to see which courses made major strides last year.

Latest posts