• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Just checking in...

...and wishing everyone safe travels, and a great weekend of disc golf. Gonna try to claw my way up from the bottom of pool G :eek:

...just got one more meeting and a couple of reports at work, then I'm on the road, too. I've been looking forward to this trip soooooo much this week!

Guys, will see you tomorrow. I'll be the dude trying not to faint when the two minute horn sounds off.

Fainting

Oh, you'll definitely faint. Then you'll remember how to flick and everything will be okay. Or you'll choke. :-D

Whew rain at Hobson was rough, glad it's supposed to be better tmrw!

Yeah it sure was crappy today. We made it here in time to check in and walked and threw a couple og holes at BGTC and I really hope it dries out a good bit before tomorrow afternoon. Heading back to the KOA now to set up camp and get my drink on.

So happy I kept the hotel room instead of camping. Tenting in rain sucks hairy balls.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Bringing the boy to the prodigy clinic tomorrow, then trying to rock pool H. Cause we rec like that :)

Well my plans got derailed by work. Had to work two and a half hours over time so we're just now passing Louisville in the rain. We'll see if I get up in time to get a practice round in tomorrow morning or if I decide to rest my legs after a 14 hour shift. Either way I'm pumped and I hope everyone has a great time and throws well.

Hitting the road imminently. Breaking the 100 course barrier this weekend, starting at 7AM. Three rounds a day, maybe a fourth here or there. BGTC, Holler in the Hills, and the Goat Path for certain.
Where in the hell is the Happy-face emoticon!?

I'm 2 back after first round. Those are actually easy to find. This is definitely one of the best run tourneys I've ever attended, far better than Charlotte worlds.

I'm 2 back after first round. Those are actually easy to find. This is definitely one of the best run tourneys I've ever attended, far better than Charlotte worlds.

HB definitely is experienced with this tournament. This is my first year being a full blown volunteer and he made it very easy for me to do my job

Well, how did you dudes and dudettes shoot today?

Shot a 57 at Preston Miller. Won my card by 1 shot. Didn't play great, but played steady, and scrambled my bad shots to not do to bad.

Got a first run suspect out of it from Dynamic Discs. Had 2 goals for the weekend. Stay under 60 for my rounds, and win my card at least once.

Got a good start.