• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blue Ribbon Pines gets a ZERO?

and for some people the $10 disc is worth spending 5-10 mins with a rake looking for it. but when the owner of the course disrespects you and your friends by threatening to kick you out due to a rule that may or may not exist with no real explanation, that is worth a bad review.

Oh my God! He disrespected both you and your friends? I am surprised you didn't beat him up. When you come from the hood (like I do) you gotta beat people who disrespect you.

Things I consider disrespectful:

stepping on my air jordans.
looking at my girl
coming onto my property and not following my rules.

Wow why are you guys giving this guy such a hard time, sounds like he has a legitimate gripe to make about the course. There are plenty of people who do not go back to restaurants or stores because they get bad service even if the merchandise is good. I have played this course a couple times and have raked for my friends disc in the exact same hazard, along with plenty of other people who lose discs in the water. It sounds to me like the worker misjudged the situation and thought they were trying to poach discs instead of retrieving their own and the fact that he would lambast them for using course provided rakes in a hazard is pretty disrespectful. It's not going to stop me from going to PBR but I have no problem with someone else reviewing it poorly because of a bad experience. On a pay to play course, you should expect the staff to cater to you, since you are purchasing a service from them. Give the guy a break he's entitled to his opinion and be heard.

If you show one ounce of weakness, if you let one person disrespect you, the fairways will eat you up and spit you out. This **** is real man. This ain't the suburbs man, this is the muther****ing B.R.P. man.

*throws up the BRB gang sign*

Why is the man censoring my words man. That is disrespectful. I should be able to write **** ****ting ass **** bitch **** damning ****ers without getting censored.

Last edited:
If you show one ounce of weakness, if you let one person disrespect you, the fairways will eat you up and spit you out. This **** is real man. This ain't the suburbs man, this is the muther****ing B.R.P. man.

*throws up the BRB gang sign*

i hear their gang sign is the middle finger, any truth?

What did the owner say exactly that was so offensive? If he said,"you can't use the rake or go in the pond", I'd say I didn't know and apologize. I don't see where the big deal is. If that's his rule, than that's the way it is. It's his property.

What did the owner say exactly that was so offensive? If he said,"you can't use the rake or go in the pond", I'd say I didn't know and apologize. I don't see where the big deal is. If that's his rule, than that's the way it is. It's his property.

No it's his business, therefore it is similar to saying you can eat at my restaurant but because you're black you have to wait at the backdoor for your food. He's applying different rules to different groups of people.

No it's his business, therefore it is similar to saying you can eat at my restaurant but because you're black you have to wait at the backdoor for your food. He's applying different rules to different groups of people.

It's not like that at all actually.

Some people's personalities tend to attract conflict instead of resolve it. I'm guessing this gentleman might tend to lean to the prior disposition. If a person is well out of line, it's probably best to let them make a fool of themself rather than become disgruntled. Life's too short.

The owner might have violated tizwidered constitutional rights by not allowing him to do whatever he wants on the owner's property. Tiwserded if you are reading this you should contact Barack Obama at [email protected] and have him review your case. He is a constitutional scholar and will probably take your case pro bono to pad his resume.

If you guys actually had legitimate counterpoints i would consider taking you seriously, but so far you haven't even come remotely close to disproving anything I've said.