• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blue Ribbon Pines gets a ZERO?

If you guys actually had legitimate counterpoints i would consider taking you seriously, but so far you haven't even come remotely close to disproving anything I've said.

I don't want to blow your mind or anything but it is private property so the owner kinda has final say on things going on there.

"you can't kick me out of this Applebee's, this is a public restaurant! My burger was supposed to come with fries so I went into the kitchen to get some" Twizzlered, samkongaline, Ricky Bobby's dad.

not relevant, not a race issue, although I am not. not 100% sure on the motive

I imagine his motive lies in this part of the story. If only we could uncover the missing pieces.

The owner comes up and asks what we are doing. We tell him we were looking for our friends disc. He then tells us that we can not use the rakes to look for our disc. We ask him, "If you can't use them to look for your disc, then why does the course provide them?" He then threatens to have us removed from the course for not following the rules.

So for a recap, this dude being kicked off BRP is like:

racists making blacks eat in the back.
A cop telling you it is illegal to wear a green sweater on tuesday.
A "dumb ass maintenance worker keeps parking his damn cart in front of the tee box, and grabbing my disc off the ground after my shot"

twitzdmn is the rosa parks of disc golf. I'm sure we all appreciate the stand that you've made. Blue ribbon will never be the same.

Man, when I was hitchhiking cross country once; there was this cop in Stamford Connecticut, (a white guy too; if you can believe it?!!, I know, right?), who scared me more than any other single person in any situation I was ever in....he was trying to get me to go out this back road to nowhere; think he intended to harm my person....
So, I'm in this McDonalds...as a paying customer....and the McDonalds manager makes me leave; cause I've got this big back pack and he didn't like the looks of me or something....I mean WOW!!!

In other words; down with Applebee's and McDonalds and white cops!!!

racists making blacks eat in the back. Applying different sets of rules to different people

A cop telling you it is illegal to wear a green sweater on tuesday. Making up rules

A "dumb ass maintenance worker keeps parking his damn cart in front of the tee box, and grabbing my disc off the ground after my shot" a bad experience with the staff of a course should not effect my rating of the course in my review on this website

basically

racists making blacks eat in the back. Applying different sets of rules to different people

A cop telling you it is illegal to wear a green sweater on tuesday. Making up rules

A "dumb ass maintenance worker keeps parking his damn cart in front of the tee box, and grabbing my disc off the ground after my shot" a bad experience with the staff of a course should not effect my rating of the course in my review on this website

basically

I really didn't need you to explain you and Sandakong's "logic". I got it, it is dumb. You are dumb. Your review is bad. You are lying about something. No one is going to believe your version of the story. You should never write another review.

basically

It's just slightly bizarre that of the thousands of people who have played there, this is the first time I've heard of any problems with the staff. The course is crowded all the time.

I DID lose two discs there once; I mean, that was NO FUN AT ALL!!! And that d*** 400 foot narrow fairway is not a "fair"way AT ALL!!!

Did you also know this is a privately owned website and the owner can remove reviews as he sees fit?

Looks like I'm barking up the wrong tree since you are a big proponent of profiling... "Did you know more crimes are committed by black people than white people? We could enforce the law better if we started profiling suspicious black people more."

Should've known I was arguing with a conservative racist douchebox. Here's a metaphor you can better understand, you are the Rush Limbaugh of dgcr, just because you say more, talk louder, put down people and use arguments lacking meaningful points doesn't mean you have an ounce of credibility. Please enjoy my black president for the next six years.

by the way, it has been over an hour since my little question i put out there for everyone, and only 2 people have answered it. should i just assume that everyone else in this threads post is irrelevant because they have never played the course and been in the same situation? by that logic, there are only 2 people who have opinions that matter. tallpaul and samkongato

Latest posts