• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley Williams CAUGHT ON FILM!!!!

jenb

* Ace Member *
Believe it or not, everyone's favorite prickly pear turns out to be a huggy bear in prickly pear clothing. Where was Mr. Williams today when the TD called out his name at the North Park Open awards ceremony? Here he's pictured giving 15 year old Madison Ling a free lesson.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Brad_Madison_1.jpg
    Brad_Madison_1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,431
  • Brad_Madison_2.jpg
    Brad_Madison_2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,408
Williams seems pretty cool, always love when pros get more juniors involved

Last edited:
If a player, particularly a highly rated and high profile pro, is going to skip out on an award ceremony, this is one of the very few acceptable and admirable reasons to do so.

I know Brad's rep, though I can't say I've personally witnessed anything that confirms or denies it. The few times I've interacted with him he didn't strike me as all that different than the rest of the top "touring" types (meaning neither did he strike me as a great guy or as a jerk, just a guy). This kind of thing is definitely a checkmark on the good side of the ledger.

Based on his presence here and what I've read about him here, Brad is just a decent guy with a strong, confident character. I think he just got a bad rep. Plus, the man uses Vibrams... I have to like him.

But this is awesome, I love to see pros taking time to help younger players.

Now I expect free lessons. But I want closer lessons. None of this 20' away nonsense like in the pictures. I want you to put your arms around me, and instruct me like a real man.

ha, i dig it. Seems like he doesn't give a rats behind what people think, and does what he wants to do. I'm kind of tired of the "Everyone must act perfect" crap.

Latest posts