• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cant....stop....buying....plastic

Got another Stalker today while in Raleigh, the shame of not being able to leave a store without buying a disc.

I guess I'm lucky. I'm addicted to the sport but I don't feel the need to buy new discs all the time. I like to go back and revisit my old schtuff.

Me too zenbot, I buy about 10 new discs a year but this last summer I got about 25 discs out I had thrown in my trunk and forgotten about and found that 5-6 of them work really well for me now because my form has changed for the better. I find 40-50 discs a year in ponds and water holes where I play too so Im always trying new stuff and rarely have to buy what I want. I am gonna buy a katana soon though, ive heard good things about it.

I probably buy on average a disc a week. However I used to smoke cigarettes and the more expensive stuff so this is a cheap addiction.

Then I don't want to hear about any more putter experiments. Stick with it, you'll get better.

Hey Sloppy, that white putter you saw me use when we played Kingwood was the FLX Challenger. You told me to stick with it and I have. That putter is great. I just bought a new one today, and I love it. I am going to stick with this putter for a long time.

its not that i don't have a crapload of discs sitting in a box in my room, i just can't stop buying new discs. i found at least 15 this year, and that's without going into any water.