• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Amoeba Stingrays....it's time!

It all depends on whether or not this Stingray would be molded in the San Marino mold or Ontario mold. If it's in the SM mold with the Amoeba stamp....then I'd be in for at least 5.

If they made thse in the San Marino mold I would prolly buy 20 lol but it ain't gonna happen.

We're at 120 pre-orders or so! I would like them to be San marino, but I've heard that mold is broken. Anyone know if this is the case?

UPDATE! We now have over 150 pre-orders!
I've been emailing Innova weekly with our count and I'd like to keep doing so - so please keep the requests coming!

I did some digging and it seems the San marino mold is not broken, but it is feeble, worn out and difficult to run...so unlikely they would be run in this mold.

In the mean time, this thread needs more Amoebas. May I present the glow Amoeba stingray!

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 85
I'm not a "trophy" disc kind of guy. I'm also not that knowledgeable on different runs of the same disc. In any case, I really dig Stingrays. They're my favorite mid. I carry a couple DX and a Star in my bag. They just Stingrays and not Super Stingrays. If I could get a lovely Champion in a bright color with this stamp, I would definitely buy one. If I really liked it... meaning, if it flew as well as my Stars do, then I'd probably get at least a 2nd.

So where are we on this order from Innova? Is there any way that they could rebuild the SM mold or would that be too expensive? Either way I would buy a bunch.

So where are we on this order from Innova? Is there any way that they could rebuild the SM mold or would that be too expensive? Either way I would buy a bunch.

I am still talking to Innova about this, but they do not have any updates for me at this time. Best thing to do is keep making requests! We have bout 160 right now which is great!

I would get 2 if they put them up! I won the 5k Friday last week and those points are waiting for something like this :)

Ive collected Champ Rays from the get go. It was the first disc I owned. I have at least 40 in my collection along with a couple Amoebas and some velvety graffiti stamped DXs. I have mixed feelings about bringing back old stamps. But if they did come out I would have to get a couple.

The latest update from Innova (by my count we are around 200 pre-orders):

"Thank you for continuing with your work to gather interest for the Stingray. The number is still quite low even by Factory Store standards. This does not mean it will not happen, but the chances of something getting pushed through are lower. We had a higher volume with Blizzard Champion Pigs and Champion Glow Gators, and each of those requests discs took 6-10 months before hitting the site."

bump this guy! The pigs had close to 400 before they were run. We're about half way there which is excellent! lets get some more requests!