• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Comet love?

Looks to be a lower PLH on the right one.

Maybe. The bottom of the shoulder on the Glo Swirl is higher, is why I said this..

I was getting some odd optical illusions trying to photograph these discs. Changing the angle of the camera just a small amount was making the discs look very different.

A professional photographer I am not.

The good stuff

This thread needs moar pics:

picture.php

This thread definitely needs more pics.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 37B2104C-FC25-4908-B118-B7CD6FA1F1B6.jpg
    37B2104C-FC25-4908-B118-B7CD6FA1F1B6.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
If I had to steal one, it'd be the Rex Russel. Man that camo green one would be terrible to find off the fairway!

The dark green one is a Great Lakes Open Sparkle Z thrower. Found it years ago at PIAS in the used discs. It is terrible to find even on the fairway if the grass is long.

The Ron Russell signed and the first run are new, just picked up this month to hang on the wall.

I know I'm supposed to like other Comets more, but I really like Z Comets. My go-to Comet has been a Z since they came back into regular production. Before that my go-to Comet was always some old TP Comet. I never really clicked with an X Comet.

That will probably get me thrown out of the Comet Love thread, but whatever.

I'd second that, I love the flat Z glow it gives me the flight I like. Favourite is a grippy yellow Z I think they dropped some ESP or something in that one so grippy and flat.

^^Same here. I got a couple of the old Elite X from Marshall Street last year for $15 apiece. Just too flippy for my taste(form?). Sold them on reddit disc exchange and got my money back and used some of the proceeds to get the MJ 2017 tour disc, which I don't love either. Really like the Ti though.

Man, they got to bring back that planetary stamp. It's a classic.

That's some love, fer sure! How many LEs do ya have?
I really don't know. The LE's and the glows are what are stored away, and I'm not sure how many I squirreled away. There may be more that I couldn't get to because somebody seems to think they will have a use for an old Ampeg speaker cabinet that is blocking access to 1/3 of my golf discs.

That person may be me.

Latest posts