• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Condor Love!

I talked with my sales rep at Innova this morning. He said a couple of batches of light weight Condors were translucent. He also said there was a test run in Champ but nothing ever was released.

yeah that is a dx ...i have had a few...if you wanna sell or trade let me know...those are great for the kids

How can I get a 200g Champion Condor?

i think they are coming out i would watch the pro shop at innova it will be on like donkey kong..

people start a post and PM those people as soon as the shop has them in...no posts for a bit just PM me!

I def want to get them before the big buyers get like 30 of each color.

yea, its a light one for MTA. i emailed innova about it yesterday and just received a reply.

"Adam,

Thank you for the link, but he Condor shown in the video is not a Champion Condor. Ultra lightweight DX Condors or discs will often appear to be Champion because they are opaque. I imagine he was using a lightweight Condor for MTA or as a catch disc. A premium plastic Condor is something we would like to offer and will attempt to carry them sometime this year."

here is looking forward to champ condors!

I won't be spending a dime on a Champ Condor. I'll prolly pick up two or three DX ones before the years is over, though.

Went into PIA today and unfortunately/fortunately, the only disc that piqued my interests was a 198g yellow Condor, so I bought it! Going to test it out in a few hours!

This thread needs another Condor picture. Our club sold these as US Masters fundraiser discs a while back.
IMG_3854.jpg

I picked up one of the new DX Condors from Cloud9 the other day and have been really impressed. Throwing backhand it is somewhere between my Wizards and Buzzz(270ish), but flying through the air isn't this things true calling. My very first attempt at a RHBH roller with it saw it roll right on up to within 10' of my primary distance driver. That's right, a guy that has never threw rollers before in his life rolled a Condor 320ish on his first try. I don't know exactly what else it is capable of, but i'm looking forward to finding out with practice.

My dad played disc golf forever with only big lids, Whamos and such. Now he throws the Condor as his driver and the Zephyr for anything else, and he's a decent player for sure. He's also been known to bust out a SuperHero during casual rounds.

This thread needs another Condor picture. Our club sold these as US Masters fundraiser discs a while back.
IMG_3854.jpg

cool disc i hope innova puts out a 13x kenny just like this one! would be awesome! and i hope they make it with some great plastic and not too domey...maybe good flat dx glow plastic.

did the champ condor go on the endangered list?

That's right, a guy that has never threw rollers before in his life rolled a Condor 320ish on his first try. I don't know exactly what else it is capable of, but i'm looking forward to finding out with practice.

That's pretty much what happened to me too. I never drive over 300, but I swear my 200g Condor rolled 350+ (I was at a small park and no way to measure it).
It's an awesome disc, and not bad for approaches either. It's like a big fat Roc.