• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coolest Ace I have ever seen

Sweet Ace! Must have been in a tournament too. Maybe even a final 9, since the crowd was so large. Thanks for sharing.
DSCJNKY

Sweet ace, but I have seen some pretty bad ars aces in my day!

jerk!

/bounced out of an ace today :mad:

hell, i cant even drive that far...

I have only seen one Ace in person, and they are cool to see. I can't wait till I see my own.

That shot was incredible!!! Thanks for sharing the video.

That was almost 400ft, Wow?!

I have one ace, but I didn't get to see it go in. Basket was tucked around a corner behind some trees. I did hear it hit chains though, that was cool. I did witness an ace during my first tournament. It was the Freeman Lake Open in 2007. A guy in the group behind me nailed an ace on the 16th hole. He had put in the ace pool too, won around $500 I think.

I have that video added to my favorites. I love witnessing aces, but I have only witnessed 2 (other than mine)...they were both from my brother with the disc I bought him for his birthday! I was more excited than he was I think.

Great video. I love two things about it as a video ace:
  • The disc stays in the frame throughout the flight into the basket
  • The disc is fading hard when it hits the chains, suggesting that even if the ace would not have sunk, the disc would have been in great shape for a birdie.

Thanks for posting it!

Way cool work on camera. Very reachable for its length because of the downhill shot (not trying to take anything away from the shot, just 340' isn't that long downhill).

Just wanted to share my friends and I missed 5 skip aces today throughout our rounds (4 guys) as well as a few "true" aces. I haven't seen 1 yet and am really syched out to finally witness 1. I figure we are all due soon....

Yeah, that's a sweet shot! I especially like all the cheering and then to see it in slo-mo is just icing on the cake.

Thanks for posting!

There must have been an airplane over head when he threw, and it sounds really cool in the background as you watch the disc flying.

That shot is awesome! The camera work makes it even better cause you can see the entire flight. Talk about the perfect fade huh? Can't wait for my first ace!

Latest posts