• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Destroyer that's not a destroyer

Which plastic of the trespass most resembles a star destroyer? Echo star? From most OS to most us would it go bio, fusion, lucid?

I've been reading that BioFusion is the most stable-OS. And all of the posts I've read where people are calling the Trespass "flippy" were Lucid plastic.

I have no idea why anyone is saying a Trespass is a more overstable Destroyer. I have a bunch of Trespasses, and they all fly like a seasoned Destroyer. I'd say get a pop top Scorpius, pop top Destroyer, or a Giant.

Trespass is not comparable to a Destroyer imo. Trespass is slower, less HSS and LSS. I have tried all plastics. I don't think I would even compare it to a lightly seasoned Destroyer. I kind of like the the DD reference someone said earlier. Similar speeds and LSS, but DD is a lil more HSS.

I liked the D1 at first but found it to be a bit unreliable in heavy headwinds. Released hyzer they were turning and burning, I dont have the arm speed to do that so I was quite unhappy. Other friends of mine with faster arm speeds seem to have zero issues though...so I don't know what the deal is.

Giant is an interesting disc, I threw Notroman's and was surprised by its flight. for how OS it is supposed to be it goes really straight and long. It's tempting to give one a try and see if I like it better than a Xcal.

Also, the PD2 is awesome. Right between a Xcal and Destroyer. I wish they were still in regular cline though. I would sport that over the Xcal if they did.

D1 - will fill this spot nicely, it what I use for this exact spot

My d1 is overstable and does not fly like my star destroyers. Isn't the D2 supposed to be the one that's similar to the destroyer?

I've heard good things about the Tresspass. Maybe you could give this one a go.

Westside Boatman may be a good choice too.

Latest posts