• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

A group of us that play Greenbriar Community Center (I-20 and Hemphill) are holding a tournament on Nov. 6. $15 covers your entry fee, lunch, and a disc. A Crystal Buzzz will be given to recreational players and Elite Z Nukes for the intermediate players. More info on the flyer:

I heard about that Tourny. I was under the impression that there was only going to be a rec division tho. You can count me in. I really like the prices. Cant find that anywhere else. How much is the pot for the ring of fire?

So I drove by the Frisco site and saw some surveying going on? Is that what I think it is or did the land get jacked for something else?

So I drove by the Frisco site and saw some surveying going on? Is that what I think it is or did the land get jacked for something else?

Ron can tell you better than I but what I can recall from a short conversation was he was going to try and stall the course because they have a bunch of plans for that park. Dog parks, walking paths, skate park, ponds... the whold schibang. If he were to design and install the course now it would just get destroyed as they retook land for the other projects and ran sidwalks thru fairways. They either need to give him a part of the land to be disc specific or do the DG course last.

but that was just my understanding, Ron is the man with the plan...

I didnt before so why would I start now?

Friday Nov 5th Eric McCabe , Will Schusterick , Liz Lopez and Paige Pierce will be doing a clinic/autograph signing at the Pga Tour Superstore 600 accent drive Plano Tx 75075. Also contests with prizes going to the winners. Starting at 6pm till 8pm.

Eric McCabe , Will Schusterick , Liz Lopez

100_2342.jpg

Got 'em. I met them at the Z last week.

(name drop time) I don't know Will, but am friends with Eric & Liz. Paige lives down the road and I met her when she was about 12, she also shares an am world doubles title with my wife.

I'm forgoing my Friday night doubles round to show up and support this classy group of elite players and the possibility that with a good showing it increases our presence in the eyes of the PGA Tour Superstores. It can only help the sport when more businesses take us seriously.

...as far as signatures on a disc, not a priority.

(name drop time) I don't know Will, but am friends with Eric & Liz. Paige lives down the road and I met her when she was about 12, she also shares an am world doubles title with my wife. .

Yeah

DGCR top 16 of DFW.

1. Harry Myers - 4.41
2. Coyote - 4.38
3. Beaver - 4.25
4. Towne Lake - 4.16
5 Veterans - 4.0
6. Turner - 3.99
7. Lake Lewisville - 3.98
8. Z-Boaz - 3.90
9. Bicentennial - 3.83
10. Bear Creek - 3.73
11. Arcadia - 3.67
12 Alex Clark - 3.57
13. Paschal - 3.5
T-13. Saddle Hills - 3.5
15. Bill Allen - 3.46
16. Fritz - 3.41

DGCR top 16 of DFW.

1. Harry Myers - 4.41
2. Coyote - 4.38
3. Beaver - 4.25
4. Towne Lake - 4.16
5 Veterans - 4.0
6. Turner - 3.99
7. Lake Lewisville - 3.98
8. Z-Boaz - 3.90
9. Bicentennial - 3.83
10. Bear Creek - 3.73
11. Arcadia - 3.67
12 Alex Clark - 3.57
13. Paschal - 3.5
T-13. Saddle Hills - 3.5
15. Bill Allen - 3.46
16. Fritz - 3.41

Can't really argue with that list, even with there being 3 courses on it I haven't played.

I've played them all.
IMO Bill Allen, Fritz, & Alex Clark are better than Arcadia, Paschal, & Saddle Hills. But it is only 0.26 rating points sperating Arc at 11 from Fritz at 16.

I can agree with that order for the most part. Saddle hills is awesome for 9 hole course. I think fritz and Arcadia are boring.

I like Fritz, I always seem to run out of holes before I get a chance to score well. Personally I'd put Audubon and J. Porter over Arc, SH, & Pasch, even with the questionable maintenance and sketchy tee boxes.

Latest posts