• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

Ok, Saturday May 28 it is.

Meet at 1:30 at the big sign by Beaver #1

So far, we have:

Kaos
ScottieZen
Frank-Flyer
kdankn
cbeckett22
dreadlock86
jenb
discmeister

awesome! sounds good.
like i said, i'll probably bring another head or two.

Does anyone frequent North Lake / Carrollton(s) / Bear Creek / Bill Allen / Lewisville / Keller ? I'm close to the speedway, so those are the courses I play the most, and I'm looking to expand my game and meet some new people. The guys I play with currently will be headed out of town this fall and I'm not quite ready for the solo round of disc golf.

i live in denton and play those courses all the time. hit me up.

Ok, Saturday May 28 it is.

Meet at 1:30 at the big sign by Beaver #1

So far, we have:

Kaos
ScottieZen
Frank-Flyer
kdankn
cbeckett22
dreadlock86
jenb
discmeister

I'm sure my souse will come too.

Isn't there a 2pm mini at Cedar Hill on Saturdays? Or is that Sundays? I can't ever remember.

Somebody get riffraffrasta to come. Make sure he wears a cup. :p

I'll down like James brown see you guys next Saturday And j think the mini starts at 3 that day so maybe we could just play what ever course they are not

Here's the hot stamp for the Cedar Hill Open:
CHOSTAMP.png

Must be the weather because I can't imagine what crawled up your butt and died. I have not said anything about you since the last post I made; which I apologized. So I guess basically your just a mean, angry person who gets joy out of sitting behind her computer, belittling people and building your own ego? Because I can't think of anything else that makes sense based on the crap you post.

I'm so getting this for you!

shut-up-and-throw-disc-golf-sticker.jpg

Last edited:
i dont think im gonna have money to play in thi tourny.... :( sucks cause this is my home course. What division do all of you play in?? I actually havent even played in a PDGA tourn