• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG goodies for Christmas?

My girlfriend's sister & husband were gonna get me a gift card to the local disc golf shop nearby, but couldn't get there on a day that they were open, so they got me an amazon gift card instead. So, of course I used it to purchase discs. I ordered a champ Eagle, mf Wraith, and a pro Boss. I'm loving the Eagle! Such a great mold.

Bump, for the sake of not starting a new thread.

Related topic: What DG stuff are on people's Holiday lists??

Either DG specific items or items/services that will be used for DG. Aside from specific discs, of course.

I have a tripod stool, B15 rainfly and friction gloves on mine right now (and DGC gift certificate...), but wanna know if there's other cool things!

I want a Judge in lucid plastic. Can't justify paying for one when my classics do me just fine, but there's just something about lucid that sparks joy!

Other than that I'm hoping for a Trooper backpack. Been using string bags and messenger bags for the whole season and would like something a bit more convenient!

I am hoping Comets fit in the stocking. I have not tried them in Big Z yet.

I want a Judge in lucid plastic. Can't justify paying for one when my classics do me just fine, but there's just something about lucid that sparks joy!

Other than that I'm hoping for a Trooper backpack. Been using string bags and messenger bags for the whole season and would like something a bit more convenient!

The Trooper definitely intrigues me. I've got a C14 and got a B15 just prior to the Trooper was announcement. Does look like a great bag for the money, so seems like an easy gift :)

Apparently, if I want to continue to play multiple rounds in a day, I need to get a cart. Merry Christmas to me.

Hoping my mom was able to score me some lighter weight 10 year destros from the local store where she lives. I gave her my preferred specs and I'm sure she gave it a whirl but she has no clue about discs so not holding my breath.

My mom asked me what i wanted for Christmas with a $150 budget today, i told her a $20 bag (tired of carrying my reusable grocery bag) and then made a Prodigy bag well....because im a noob and dont know better lol, and because i wanted to try it

side note: i hate my keyboard the "s" key is broken and i have to use the annoying onscreen keyboard every time. why couldnt it have been the "z" key?

A disc golf course closer than a hour away that isn't a pitch and putt from the college I attend, better yet a course on campus with a collegiate team to boot, definitely a wish list item. On another note, XT Rhynos and a couple embossed Destroyers would be nice, but just about as likely to happen as the first item.

DD Trooper bag
Maybe a Hazy Shade gift card

Stocking stuffer items would include hand warmers, a good pair of socks, can topper minis, towels, zipper pulls, birdie bag, sharpies. All those little things that I try to have in my bag and miss a lot when they're not there.

My wife has bought me a gorilla boy simian bag for Christmas. She won't admit it but she complained about spending $200 on my gift right after she asked me what I wanted. This month gorilla boy is running a special on simian bags, black only.
If she only knew how much I spend on her gifts every year. ��

Last edited:

Latest posts